MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Just can't believe we have to deal with brexit again, Would not be surprised at this point if they fobbed us off and say they aren't producing them anymore
If anything I thought it might give them some incentive to complete the orders before the end of "the transition period" where they will inevitably have to start footing the bill for import tariffs on any orders made prior to 31st December 2020.

Reactions: Joe wants his Cupra

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Ok so I folded and called today to be given probably more BS which goes like this.

1.They have a statement to release which is that the fire was not at their factory but suppliers and was only closed for safety for 2 days.She started saying that cupra’s were not affected but this soon changed once she read my car notes lol

2.It affected only some models and mainly RHD uk vehicles

3.Dealers should be updating customers affected as it’s not all

4.My car has gone in for build however when requested confirmation she couldn’t confirm it and then tracked backed to if the dealer has not informed you of delays then yours is ok.

now obviously I’m pretty sure we all have been told by dealers but they are not sure themselves.

so same info in new ways, unsure if mine is in build or not however they are back building so it seems.

will email dealer and see if I get anywhere

LordGodRich

Oct 22, 2019
I've been following this thread along since i ordered Lux in Mag Grey on 25th Oct...... LO had given me a "expected dealer date" of the 24th Jan..... doesn't feel like that's very realistic from the news.
I'm seriously considering cancelling my order and just moving on to something else.... maybe even hybrid like a used VW GTE:help: seeing Nivster pick up his ST keeps the hope alive, but damn these delays!! I'm annoyed Lease Options didn't make it clear at ordering and then signing the finance agreement that the wait would be so crazy!

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Ok so I folded and called today to be given probably more BS which goes like this.

1.They have a statement to release which is that the fire was not at their factory but suppliers and was only closed for safety for 2 days.She started saying that cupra’s were not affected but this soon changed once she read my car notes lol

4.My car has gone in for build however when requested confirmation she couldn’t confirm it and then tracked backed to if the dealer has not informed you of delays then yours is ok.

now obviously I’m pretty sure we all have been told by dealers but they are not sure themselves.

so same info in new ways, unsure if mine is in build or not however they are back building so it seems.

THis makes some sense, Forces cars updated me out of the blue on the fire saying they had a note from the dealer. So clearly it affected my car, perhaps not yours.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019

Absolute Lottery :')

Reactions: Joe wants his Cupra

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
I’ve cancelled my order, I’m not waiting any longer. Funnily enough now I’ve cancelled my dealer has said there has been a cancellation on a car that is due for collection on Friday so they may fit me into this. However, I don’t feel like this will come to fruition so we will see what happens.
Good news. I’m collecting a car on Friday now! What a turnaround. Pan roof for free too!

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
a9dfad6bf5785f4ec50da57fbdc60cb4.jpg

So after a very very long 7 months ....... I have my car!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.