MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Wow, bonus mate!

Ordered mine 9/12.. with an estimated dealer delivery of 14th Feb.

Not got my hopes up after reading the comments. Fingers crossed.

Anyone gone for a lease deal and dealt with a dealer direct? or just spoken to lease company?

9/12 as in 9th December? I only ask as I ordered mine mid-November and have been told March delivery

Jonesy_Cupra

Dec 9, 2019
9/12 as in 9th December? I only ask as I ordered mine mid-November and have been told March delivery
Yes mate 9th December. I have a number to track the build of the car. Still need to ring Seat about it. It was only the lease company that said 14th February.

donoli74

Oct 13, 2018
a9dfad6bf5785f4ec50da57fbdc60cb4.jpg

So after a very very long 7 months ....... I have my car!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
En the greatest colour for cupra!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LYA-L29 met Tapatalk

Jonesy_Cupra

Dec 9, 2019
I have an SLI number from the lease company, is the only way to get an update ring Seat? or is there an email address? Really can't be chewed calling them if I can get away with it for now, not enough hours in the day :roflmao:

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I love how even now it’s so random,so from nowhere a MY20 lux has been built,shipped and available.I mean really !!!

Others ordered later and getting more info then us and expecting it before.

I think me and Levo unlucky with the Mag grey

also spectacular to get upgraded to Lux and pano for free when some people have waited even longer and get nothing it a mere contribution to service when that’s like a good £3000 or more lol

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
I love how even now it’s so random,so from nowhere a MY20 lux has been built,shipped and available.I mean really !!!

Others ordered later and getting more info then us and expecting it before.

I think me and Levo unlucky with the Mag grey

also spectacular to get upgraded to Lux and pano for free when some people have waited even longer and get nothing it a mere contribution to service when that’s like a good £3000 or more lol
I totally agree mate. I ordered Start of August originally so have waited a while also. However, I appreciate I have fallen very lucky (finally). But, It is a gesture of goodwill from my dealership and not Seat themselves.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
I have an SLI number from the lease company, is the only way to get an update ring Seat? or is there an email address? Really can't be chewed calling them if I can get away with it for now, not enough hours in the day :roflmao:

I’d ring them. They take 2 days to respond to emails and then will only give you false hope.

arc1969

Oct 21, 2019
Gloucestershire
Yes mate 9th December. I have a number to track the build of the car. Still need to ring Seat about it. It was only the lease company that said 14th February.

I ordered through Nationwide near the end of October. Was told a build week of 11/11/19 and then an initial date to dealer of 20/12/19. I had an update just the other day to say it will be at the dealer on 10/01/20. No Xmas present for me :cry: Good luck :thumbup:

Edited: it's 10/01/20 ... not so bad if it comes true.

Last edited:

Jonesy_Cupra

Dec 9, 2019
I ordered through Nationwide near the end of October. Was told a build week of 11/11/19 and then an initial date to dealer of 20/12/19. I had an update just the other day to say it will be at the dealer on 10/01/20. No Xmas present for me :cry: Good luck :thumbup:

Edited: it's 10/01/20 ... not so bad if it comes true.
Fingers crossed then! The way they put it across to me was they had already ordered some cars... Which is why only black was left. I'm hoping this pays in my/people's favour for an earlier delivery like the feb date I was given.

My current lease car goes back March so I hope there's no big delays :cry:

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Congrats :) How do you find your new car? I only had to wait to months but still couldn't wait for delivery day:)

The drive home was much quicker than normal hahaha.

It’s much more refined drive than I remember on the test drive back in June. The exhaust noise is very quiet compared to the wife’s TT. But I like that. Don’t want to attract too much attention!! But boy does it shift.

Will be having a play with the settings tonight

Reactions: Nivster and Zer0

arc1969

Oct 21, 2019
Gloucestershire
Fingers crossed then! The way they put it across to me was they had already ordered some cars... Which is why only black was left. I'm hoping this pays in my/people's favour for an earlier delivery like the feb date I was given.

My current lease car goes back March so I hope there's no big delays :cry:

My current lease ends today! Which was a determining factor on choosing the car/colour, as I couldn't wait until Feb/March. :doh: I wish Nationwide would just own up and give realistic time frames based on customers experience, not what the computer/dealer/Seat says. :rolleyes:

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
LO have confirmed that my car was due to be built 2 weeks ago but has been delayed due to the fire and as of yet they have no idea when it will be built but said I will get an update in January which means it's definitely not getting built until January which means Brexit round 2 and more of a wait.... Is it too soon before xmas to start drinking whiskey at 10 in the morning?

Reactions: Kirky

Jonesy_Cupra

Dec 9, 2019
My current lease ends today! Which was a determining factor on choosing the car/colour, as I couldn't wait until Feb/March. :doh: I wish Nationwide would just own up and give realistic time frames based on customers experience, not what the computer/dealer/Seat says. :rolleyes:
Yeah I hope they don't start to fob me off. I asked up front about the potential delays and they said they had experienced some delay but shouldn't be a problem. I guess they are going to say that though to still get a sale from me...

Worse case if they don't meet the delivery time I will try push back and cancel, then look locally for a used car if I have to.. at least then I can modify it haha.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.