Interior ideas

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Any interior ideas to make things a little more interesting? What have you guys done if anything?

Nothing too expensive or complex so looking for ideas around stickers/ vinyls etc?

I have the pre facelift with the white vinyl so you know what the interior is like.

I was looking at the copper vinyl pin stripe overlays that go around all the trim but not sure....

ZK_FR150

Apr 16, 2016
Although the copper looks nice against the gloss black, personally I'd only get it if my car was the black or dark grey and had the matching copper badges on the outside too as the copper theme suits those colours well and will have the same theme both outside and inside.

It may look a bit disjointed otherwise.

For your blue maybe a carbon fibre look or shadow brushed aluminium would look nicer.
Sourcing different colours is another matter though as I've only seen the copper kit for sale.

However if you like it then that's the main thing, either way it will still look good.

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Although the copper looks nice against the gloss black, personally I'd only get it if my car was the black or dark grey and had the matching copper badges on the outside too as the copper theme suits those colours well and will have the same theme both outside and inside.

It may look a bit disjointed otherwise.

For your blue maybe a carbon fibre look or shadow brushed aluminium would look nicer.
Sourcing different colours is another matter though as I've only seen the copper kit for sale.

However if you like it then that's the main thing, either way it will still look good.
Tbh mate I’m not too keen on the copper on the outside exterior, however I do think the copper on the interior would look nice as it’s a different place altogether. I would prefer as you say a carbon or to play with a few colours but as you say the colour choice is limited. EAZIWRAP do state on the ad that they can do different colours and to message them, so that may be an option. I’m just looking for a bit of personality/ subtle colour changes in an otherwise quite dark and monotone interior. Which is fine I love the interior, would just like a few touches to make it a bit more interesting without going overboard with bright reds etc.

ZK_FR150

Apr 16, 2016
That's fair enough pal, like I said it will still look good in the copper so go for it.
Good thing is, its not really expensive and can easily be removed if you don't like it.

If you really wanted to be daring get in touch with them and get them to make a kit in a metallic version of the same blue as your car, may look nice against the white trim ;p

Make sure you get some pics up once done

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Tbh mate I’m not too keen on the copper on the outside exterior, however I do think the copper on the interior would look nice as it’s a different place altogether. I would prefer as you say a carbon or to play with a few colours but as you say the colour choice is limited. EAZIWRAP do state on the ad that they can do different colours and to message them, so that may be an option. I’m just looking for a bit of personality/ subtle colour changes in an otherwise quite dark and monotone interior. Which is fine I love the interior, would just like a few touches to make it a bit more interesting without going overboard with bright reds etc.
The guy who runs EZ wrap is called Sid and seems like a nice guy. Give him a message on eBay about what you are after and I reckon he could sort you out.

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Thanks both. Really not sure what colour would suit anyway. I wouldn’t want blue, red or white. Maybe a carbon effect one?

ZK_FR150

Apr 16, 2016
Yeah carbon fibre as well most likely, but I'd want to check that the weave all goes in the same direction first.

Should look really smart once done.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.