NEW LEON PREVIEW - UNVEILING ON THE 28TH

• Thread starter Deleted member 117756
  • Start date

Deleted member 117756

@The Daily Meme, no you cannot for certain trims (CUPRA and FR) however SE, SE Dynamic, Xcellence and Xcellence Lux are still available to order at the moment. Any orders that have been placed whilst still available will be built.

Reactions: The Daily Meme

Ciddy

Jan 16, 2017
Herts / Beds
Pretty new here, but been waiting on this reveal for some time now. SWMBO drives an Ateca which she absolutely adores and I’ve been so close to pulling the trigger on a Leon/Cupra in the past. We test drove the Cupra Ateca recently but it just a bit too much for my needs. Very much looking forward to this release.

Kothaex

Sep 24, 2018
Some interesting tidbits in that 12 second teaser... and teased it has!

Looks like the automatic selector is the same switch by wire seen in the new Golf 8... infotainment also looks identical - very exciting!

And, personal preference perhaps, but if I do buy one, that cursive Leon writing on the rear is getting debadged immediately!
I desperately hope they retain the same dramatic flat edged 'C U P R A' for the Cupra Leon.

Deleted member 117756

Some interesting tidbits in that 12 second teaser... and teased it has!

Looks like the automatic selector is the same switch by wire seen in the new Golf 8... infotainment also looks identical - very exciting!

And, personal preference perhaps, but if I do buy one, that cursive Leon writing on the rear is getting debadged immediately!
I desperately hope they retain the same dramatic flat edged 'C U P R A' for the Cupra Leon.

It certainly is very exciting!

In regards to your question about the CUPRA writing, we imagine it will similar if not identical to how CUPRA have done it to the ATECA as the new CUPRA Leon will be under the new brand and will match the Corporate identity, however we won't know until they release it! :D

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
So I have an ongoing complaint, would I be able to order an FR Black? Does anyone know when mk4 will be actually on sale??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 117756

So I have an ongoing complaint, would I be able to order an FR Black? Does anyone know when mk4 will be actually on sale??

No you cannot factory order a new Leon FR Black, however there is most likely still some stock of them at dealers (we have a few new and used) or at port still depending on colour and engine you require.

We imagine to see the all new Leon in the summer/autumn but that will be confirmed most likely at the unveiling :)

Reactions: Leonfr140

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
No you cannot factory order a new Leon FR Black, however there is most likely still some stock of them at dealers (we have a few new and used) or at port still depending on colour and engine you require.

We imagine to see the all new Leon in the summer/autumn but that will be confirmed most likely at the unveiling :)
Thanks for that, I was looking at 1.5 150 Dsg St colour not the end of the world, but all depends on my complaint etc

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I am really not a fan of migrating the cockpit controls onto a massive infortainment screen. I like my buttons and dials because they are easy to use whilst driving with very little distraction.

Putting everything on a touch screen is just lazy and is extremly distracting to use whilst driving.

Reactions: SteveFR and Zer0