MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I think I'm going to try get the assistance pack put on my car for free how would be best to raise a complaint??
SEAT CS followed by Twitter.
Twitter got me sorted pretty much straight away when I had issues. SEAT Global got involved and told SEAT UK to sort me out.
Put plenty of hash tags to get the tweet seen.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
cheers mate
I'd address it to @SeatUk and @Seatofficial. They asked me if I had a case open which is why I mentioned contacting seat CS to get a case number if you don't already. They then investigate it. Hopefully they'll get you sorted out with some good will gesture.

Reactions: LevoForest

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
SEAT CS followed by Twitter.
Twitter got me sorted pretty much straight away when I had issues. SEAT Global got involved and told SEAT UK to sort me out.
Put plenty of hash tags to get the tweet seen.
Agreed, send them a direct tweet and they respond pretty quickly and were quite helpful I found.

Reactions: LevoForest

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I'd address it to @SeatUk and @Seatofficial. They asked me if I had a case open which is why I mentioned contacting seat CS to get a case number if you don't already. They then investigate it. Hopefully they'll get you sorted out with some good will gesture.
I emailed back to the email I put in saying I am not happy and would like to raise a complaint, I will see how it goes thanks mate

Reactions: Kirky

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I emailed back to the email I put in saying I am not happy and would like to raise a complaint, I will see how it goes thanks mate
Make sure you get some kind of case number so you know they've raised a complaint. You should eventually get assigned a case worker. It's not qa super quick process but patience pays off.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Make sure you get some kind of case number so you know they've raised a complaint. You should eventually get assigned a case worker. It's not qa super quick process but patience pays off.
Yeah looks like I'll have some time to wait anyway ahahah!! But yeah thanks I've tweeted and I have also emailed we will have to wait and see

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019

I went through the same procedure. Made a complaint to Seat CS. Got a case ref number and a case manager.

Then posted feelings on Twitter tagging @SEATUK. They simply referred me to Seat CS and were useless.

To date Seat CS have refused to discuss any form of good will gesture until the car was delivered.

Well the car was delivered on Tuesday but no comms from my Seat CS case manager as yet!! Will be emailing them tonight if not heard anything today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I went through the same procedure. Made a complaint to Seat CS. Got a case ref number and a case manager.

Then posted feelings on Twitter tagging @SEATUK. They simply referred me to Seat CS and were useless.

To date Seat CS have refused to discuss any form of good will gesture until the car was delivered.

Well the car was delivered on Tuesday but no comms from my Seat CS case manager as yet!! Will be emailing them tonight if not heard anything today.

@SEATofficial is the global HQ. Try tweeting them. I complained in public rather than a direct message. Seemed to kick off a set of events that led to my wheel being fully paid for by SEAT.

Reactions: mildmanneredjon

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019

This was my moan about SEAT and Arnold Clark. If you follow the short thread you can see SEAT official raised the case with their global CS who in turn contacted my case worker and gave him a kick up the arse. From this point everything went pretty well.
You can also see Arnold Clark were useless and didn't provide any resolution other than responding with a generic message.

https://twitter.com/AwesomeKirky/status/1173130984570662912?s=09

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Got an email off leasing options today to say Seat updated them yesterday that the cars are still scheduled to be here for 10th Jan even though they are aware of the fire...

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Got an email off leasing options today to say Seat updated them yesterday that the cars are still scheduled to be here for 10th Jan even though they are aware of the fire...
I got one yesterday or the day before saying that everything has been delayed due to the fire and they won't have a build date until January :') someones pulling our leg

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
I don’t believe it myself. Seat telling me directly my car hasn’t been built and they can’t tell when it will., leasing options saying it will still be here by 10th Jan,
Not a chance

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
If mines February I’m gunna ask for a 20 plate no point having a new car for a month

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I would kick up a fuss on twitter but as yet, nothing is actually wrong. They are still wihtin their 12-16 week lead time i was quoted when i ordered.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.