H&R cup suspension kit

NoVi

Dec 18, 2019
Hi guys, I need to replace the damper/shocks and springs in my 1m Leon cupra r. I was looking at the h&r cup kit and wondered if anyone has had experience of them before.
For example: ride height (as they are pretty low as standard)
Comfort wise as well.
I'm open to alternative suggestions as well. I'd like to keep it at the standard height or maybe 10-15mm drop at the most.
Thanks in advance.

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
I've not tried H&R on a leon but on a mk3 golf they were pretty harsh. I had weitec on a cupra r which I think are now superseded by ST by KW still firm but not ridiculously harsh

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NoVi

Chaki

Nov 10, 2019
I have H&R RED on my Leon, they are stiff but not too much, i like the ride. I will post a pic of the height on 205-55-16 wiinter wheels tomorrow

NoVi

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks, I'm not sure if mine is already lowered or is on oem springs.

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
Hi guys, I need to replace the damper/shocks and springs in my 1m Leon cupra r. I was looking at the h&r cup kit and wondered if anyone has had experience of them before.
For example: ride height (as they are pretty low as standard)
Comfort wise as well.
I'm open to alternative suggestions as well. I'd like to keep it at the standard height or maybe 10-15mm drop at the most.
Thanks in advance.

H&R don't do a Cup kit specifically for the Leon 1M Cupra R model.

Damian @ DPM Performance

NoVi

Dec 18, 2019
H&R don't do a Cup kit specifically for the Leon 1M Cupra R model.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Yeah I looked on their website and couldn't find anything but came across a couple of places that listed Leon specific cup kit.
I'd like to replace everything with stock oem springs and dampers but it's very hard to to find them over here, I only have the car a couple of months and haven't looked for long to be honest.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.