Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Resized_20191228_155013_4651.jpeg
Resized_20191228_154941_2725.jpeg
More dicking about with the panels... is any one on here do body repair

lightup

May 27, 2019
some nice dicking around lol. do the parts save much in weight ? you also had a carbon bonnet didnt you? how easy is it to fit, or does it take a lot of adjustments like the rest of the panels ?

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
I got a fibreglass bonnet to go on the car. But the company does do carbon ones.
I will let you know how it fits when I put it on
When you're all done you need to go to a truck / lorry scale and see what the car weighs!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manic172

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
4.46 am and Christmas is over and it's back to work .... oh crap
Wasn't ment to be working non banks and they changed at last min so had to use 2 days from next year so was eithwr go for it or cause a stink. But thought about how smooth my mot went and held my tounge lol

Reactions: Manic172

20VT_AUQ

Roar
Dec 5, 2019
result rear window tint and lights.

booty.jpg
Clean look. Gorgeous.

The tint on the lights is very subtle right? It is not legal in my country to tint the tail lights because it alters color and brightness of stock lights and that turns you into a murderer or something like that LOL... I hate certain laws. Wish I could do it.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Not today but yesterday lol
Found a bloke near me with Vag com so I went to see if he could set up my steering angle sensor after a short convo I removed the sensor and drove to his house removed the steering wheel and plugged in the sensor and he was like it’s not showing as in the centre so he moved it and put it back on and tried again then he was like this one is not working so that was it I’m 25 quid down and the esp is still not working grr on my return to work I took the wheel off so I could get all the trims back on and noticed that the yellow dot was not in the window so I turned the ring and it was stif now it was not like that before and I noticed that it was popping out at the top and could see the inside off it all so now I need to get another one and go through the whole thing again grr and need to find someone else local to me again grr
And I’m also on with sorting my car back to a working 4door instead off a 4 door with half the doors working then it’s onto the the airbag light and then the top brake light and drying out the inside off the car as we speak it’s got a dehumidifier init

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Got my drivers side rear door open with smashing the door lock off so can be opened now just need todo the front passenger side only been on 6 months grr and I have to smash it to bits to open the door grr

Reactions: BadBoy03

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Got my drivers side rear door open with smashing the door lock off so can be opened now just need todo the front passenger side only been on 6 months grr and I have to smash it to bits to open the door grr

Undo and move the passenger seat then remove the door card. Then you can take the door apart from the inside and should 've able to get it open that way

Reactions: bigT's lcr
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.