Newbie from Kent

Dec 31, 2019
Hi All,

I came across this forum researching for my next car (although wont be in a position to buy until August at the earliest....I am impatient, lol).
I was originally thinking of the Skoda Octavia VRS saloon as with 2 young kids I need something practical, however I randomly came across a review of the Leon ST 280 and was straight away excited.

After a lot of researching and video watching etc, I think I am narrowing down on a Leon Cupra ST 300 4 Drive....and I wont know exactly what i will be able to afford (2017 or newer version) until i find out about the new job I am going in for...so all very vague atm, sorry.

Anywho so I love my cars, and owned/part owned (Thanks dad, lol) some nice stuff in the past, (if people are interested I can delve into it) but money and family commitments mean I currently drive a 2015 Honda Civic 1.6 diesel, great car but I want something more exciting now (again I hope) my financial situation is improving.

Heard good things about this community so looking forward to chatting with you all.

Eric.

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Welcome - this is actually a very good forum (nearly as good as my BMW one :harhar:) and I've certainly learned a lot about my potential future purchase.