Please help

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
OK so I went to my car after work and the mirrors would not fold out. The passenger one moves out a bit then goes back in but drivers won't move at all. Then opening them by hand the drivers one only locks in closed or so far out forward that it cannot be looked in even with adjusting glass. Did a search on here and disconnected negative on battery for 10 minutes as lots of people said that would fix it.
Reconnected battery and they are still exactly the same. Now added to that I have power steering, esp and tyre pressure lights on dash. Have tried setting the tyre pressure from the switch and it won't beep and still lit up. Help
afd3ea90b95e237dd9130622d7614c2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
If you havent driven the car most of those will reset once its moved a short distance. If they dont then there could be another issue like a ABS sensor failing which gives those lights as well.

Reactions: Legojon

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
Only change for them to come on was disconnected battery. I really need to sort mirrors. Drivers won't move or make a sound and the passenger half opens then closes again. I have mot in a week and a half.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
The mirrors on mine do that but they just reset themselves after a few attempts. It’s not an issue I’ve come across as such.

Have your dash lights gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
The passenger one folds out a quarter then folds back in and while folded in can see the glass move. The drivers one I get nothing from, not even glass movement . Can fold both out by hand but drivers folded out position is facing forward or two positions while still facing window. If I place it in a position where I can see it is not seated and wobbles.