Continental driving

Robd1984

Jan 25, 2015
Chelmsford essex
Morning
I have a 2016 pre fl Leon fr with led headlamps and I’m going to Germany in a couple of months. How do I convert my lights to lhd temporarily normally there is a setting in the infotainment but I can’t find one can anyone assist me ?
Thank you

Dr.Dash

Aug 30, 2015
Midlands
Page 100 in the electronic version of the Owners Manual:
When a car that is manufactured in a country that drives on the right travels to a country that drives on the left (or vice versa), it is normally necessary to cover part of the headlight bulbs with stickers or to change the adjustment of the headlights to avoid dazzling other drivers. In such cases, the regulations specify certain light values that must be complied with for designated points of the light distribution. This is known as “Tourist light”.

The light distribution that the halogen and full-LED headlights of the SEAT Leon range have allows the specific “tourist light” values to be met without the need for stickers or changes in the settings.

Note “Tourist light” is only allowed temporarily. If you are planning a long stay in a country that drives on the other side, you should take the vehicle to an Authorised Technical Service to change the headlights.

HTH

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.