MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
going to give them a call today for an update
Let me know what they say, I’ll consider if I call to but doubt will get any info.

I’m expecting them to say it’s due to be built but they can’t say when until it actually goes into production,so won’t be an update till next week if we are lucky and it’s being built this week

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Let me know what they say, I’ll consider if I call to but doubt will get any info.

I’m expecting them to say it’s due to be built but they can’t say when until it actually goes into production,so won’t be an update till next week if we are lucky and it’s being built this week
might give it a few days

Dwaynemps

Sep 27, 2019

Going to call CS today see what they say

nathanchafer

Aug 8, 2017
Hull
Had email today saying build week 6 now. Ordered Cupra lux grey October 15th so looking like order to collect is 5 months. on a plus side ill get 20 plate:) but this wait better be worth it haha

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Phoned CS they said there is no update and they have nothing to tell me as the order still says build week 48 so to ring back mid next week

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
Just been told mine is 'due' to be built in week 5 (27th Jan).
I ordered end of Nov.
If that happens roughly how long to ship and get to dealer (in Southampton)?
I'm not bothered what reg goes on it as I'm putting my personal plate on it......
Fingers (and other body extremities....) crossed!!!

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Just been told mine is 'due' to be built in week 5 (27th Jan).
I ordered end of Nov.
If that happens roughly how long to ship and get to dealer (in Southampton)?
I'm not bothered what reg goes on it as I'm putting my personal plate on it......
Fingers (and other body extremities....) crossed!!!
normally 3-4 weeks after build week for delivery

Reactions: Tivver500

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Concerned that people being given diff BW again and I have been told nothing

Seat just called me to offer goodwill which apprently is to all delay orders

1.£200
2.250 seat accessories
3.1 free service

I already have an active complaint which included service plan for free so I asked and funny enough she new nothing of it and was quick to not agree to double compensation

she is getting back to me next week so will see

as for my car tho no idea and no update

Reactions: LevoForest

pmoore2007

Jan 6, 2020
Concerned that people being given diff BW again and I have been told nothing

Seat just called me to offer goodwill which apprently is to all delay orders

1.£200
2.250 seat accessories
3.1 free service

I already have an active complaint which included service plan for free so I asked and funny enough she new nothing of it and was quick to not agree to double compensation

she is getting back to me next week so will see

as for my car tho no idea and no update
Were you given a build week? Mine was week 50 and has clearly not made it. Latest update expect delivery back end feb. What is reasonable time delay before seeking some sort of compensation?

Last edited:

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Were you given a build week? Mine was week 50 and has clearly not made it. Latest update expect delivery back end feb. What is reasonable time delay before seeking some sort of compensation?
I rang up and said I’d like to register a customer concern about my car. They took my details and then asked if I’d like to escalate it to “management” or something. A week later I got a call saying they’d like to offer me compensation.

for the record. I ordered September and got the same build week as you. Desire red Cupra Lux

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.