MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
I have mine on order with LO. Does anyone know if I could pick it up from the dealership in Leeds? I’d rather travel up and make a day of it.
I don’t think you can mate think Someone else has asked the question in the forum a while back and sure LO said no

sdolman84

Sep 17, 2019
I spoke to SEAT CS today. Ordered on 23rd Aug, original bw 48. Advised as per everyone else now bw 2-5 now. They could only confirm my car was not currently in production. SEAT Pulman have said I can cancel free of charge and get my deposit back. Giving it 2 more weeks and if no positive update I’ll be cancelling.

Reactions: Ali Bailey

Jonesy_Cupra

Dec 9, 2019
I'd run now if I were you, before you get linched by the guys still waiting after 5 months :roflmao:.

Haha sorry guys! I was told March delivery so I am really surprised..

I need to send my current lease back early now!

Last edited:

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Just ran an insurance quote check on the same stats as I have done previously. The quote has almost doubled since the one I did last week...
That's strange as I ran one after the amount of thefts I've seen on Facebook and it's dropped for me. I paid £550 back in July and now the lowest equivalent quote is £340 using the same information I provided for my current provider.
Maybe you live near the area they are getting stolen?

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
That's strange as I ran one after the amount of thefts I've seen on Facebook and it's dropped for me. I paid £550 back in July and now the lowest equivalent quote is £340 using the same information I provided for my current provider.
Maybe you live near the area they are getting stolen?
I live in the middle of nowhere in the suffolk countryside. Car is parked in at work with security guards on the gate at work. I can't see anything that may have put it up. Maybe the date I put in for the policy to start changed something in the algorithms they use...

Cheapest I have had so far is £700 but today the cheapest was £1450. I expect it will be cheaper than that if I ask my existing insurer to provide a quote. (admiral multi-car and all that)

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Very strange indeed. That seems very excessive for a secure car park. I'm a fairly old fart, late 30s, so maybe that helps. I know postcode lottery plays a huge part though.
If I remember rightly something similar happened to me when I was checking just before I got the car. Once I had the number plate it wasn't an issue though.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Very strange indeed. That seems very excessive for a secure car park. I'm a fairly old fart, late 30s, so maybe that helps. I know postcode lottery plays a huge part though.
If I remember rightly something similar happened to me when I was checking just before I got the car. Once I had the number plate it wasn't an issue though.

Hang on. Late 30s is very young I’ll have you know!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob66 and Kirky

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
WTH! I ordered in October and had no option but blue because they said black wasn't available until March!

I ordered Black in September, I did see that the options on the configurator had dropped the colours and only left silver, grey, white and black.
Now suddenly all the colours are back. Must have ordered some new paint.

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
My quotes were around £250. Which I thought a bit high as I only pay around £150 for my TVR......
BUT I am nearly 70 and have lots of grey hair (also have a RoSPA Advanced qualification!!)
Probably find mine going up if I get mine delivered next month :cry:

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I ordered Black in September, I did see that the options on the configurator had dropped the colours and only left silver, grey, white and black.
Now suddenly all the colours are back. Must have ordered some new paint.
I ordered mag grey in September but changed my order to desire red when they brought back the paint options

Reactions: sdolman84

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
I ordered mag grey in September but changed my order to desire red when they brought back the paint options

We wanted Desire Red when I ordered end of Nov but it had been dropped then so ended up with Mystery Blue......
So now our household has red, yellow and (soon) blue!!

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
We wanted Desire Red when I ordered end of Nov but it had been dropped then so ended up with Mystery Blue......
So now our household has red, yellow and (soon) blue!!
Mystery blue looks great imo.

I currently have a Mystery Blue Leon FR, it's stunning. I've seen a Leon Cupra with the copper badging in Blue and it's gorgeous.

I feel like we're all a little biased on this forum ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.