Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

wms_F1

Jul 10, 2018
Yes they probably fit to calipers but Im not talk about mechanical fitment... They are Street pads, R90 Homologated and car need to be street legal there is no way to use this pads on Cupra or TTRS. Probably connector and wiring fit some other brand(Alfa, Lancia, Subaru, Renault...) but not VAG cars. VAG cars normaly have 2 wire sensor connection but FDS1334 have only onw wire. Probably there is way to use them and rewire sensor by soldering another wire to steel on back or side but I think this will not last long enought...
People who will not connect wear sensor will probably for very small difference in price go for DS2500 pads but others which look for replacement for OEM brake pads which are preoblematic(To much steel inside and warping discs) can't go with FDS1334! I don't know why ferodo didn't make place where we can plug original wear sensor...
Im alredy decided to return them and go with some other ones(Probably Tarox Strada) which are designed to use with wear sensor...

Hi

Did you buy the Tarox Strada Pads? if so, how did you get on with them??

Thanks

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
No Im not. Im need to replace pads as soon as possible(Pads have only 1mm of meat) and waiting for Tarox(To be shipped from UK) has not been option so Im quick buy from local store ATE Ceramics for 100€... I hade sometime some non repeateable noise when Im breaking and Im think that reason in brake deposit on discs but now I know that reason is warped discs so Im happy that I didn't put Tarox pads on old discs... Now I must save some money for new brake discs(Not OEM) and pads :)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Mintex M1144 fast road pads are the ones you want

Have you used those before? Any good? Do they squeal like piggies?

I looked at Pagid Blue RS4-2 but cost a fortune (they don't say anything about suitability for road). I also looked at Ferodo 2500s (hardly any price difference from Pagid Blue) but I think they said track use only.

silky16v

#VagDoctor
Jan 26, 2017
Have you used those before? Any good? Do they squeal like piggies?

I looked at Pagid Blue RS4-2 but cost a fortune (they don't say anything about suitability for road). I also looked at Ferodo 2500s (hardly any price difference from Pagid Blue) but I think they said track use only.

i've killed my stock discs with ds2500 pads (abet they done 12,000 miles in total now)

i'll be fitting Reyland discs and these next time round https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MDB1859-...006072&hash=item5d6c81c2d5:g:XBsAAOSwyLFZtSIh

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.