Stage 2 cupra 1.4

Dec 18, 2019
Hey,
Planning to be stage 2 by the end of this month and will build to stage 3 in may

The car is a seat ibiza cupra 1.4 2013

What do you guys recommend atm I need -
Oil
Break fluid
Intake (thinking of itg)
Intercooler
Exhaust (atm I am thinking 2.5" miltek cat back. But later I will change that to a decat with possibly a 3" down pipe.) Alap have the option of 2.76 but I dont know if I go for a 2.76 and 3" decay downpipe will that be too big for stage 2?

I got grooved breaks atm and brembo hp200 pads. As well as michelin pilots 4

Also if any one knows where I can find out blacked out cupra badges and seat boot or how people are doing that?

Cheers, if any one else has mod recommendations please post below.

Feb 6, 2019
Rtmg 330r hybrid turbo with diverter, Cobra turbo back decat , rtmg kevlar clutch, Audi r8 coils with adapter, ngk iridium br8eix, big intercooler180(or 230+)x550x65 size, I just put piper cross element in. I didn't get itg or anything. With this you can go stage 3 on the car easy. Just remember to get tvs stage 3 or 4 dsg software. And all this is if you have the cthe engine

Dec 18, 2019
Rtmg 330r hybrid turbo with diverter, Cobra turbo back decat , rtmg kevlar clutch, Audi r8 coils with adapter, ngk iridium br8eix, big intercooler180(or 230+)x550x65 size, I just put piper cross element in. I didn't get itg or anything. With this you can go stage 3 on the car easy. Just remember to get tvs stage 3 or 4 dsg software. And all this is if you have the cthe engine

The r8 adapter where can I find that and yeah I have the cthe engine so it should be all good. When you say just piper cross could you send me a pic and possibly the parts you used ?

Also do I need to upgrade the engine for stage 3 or will the 1.4 cthe handle like 350 ?

Also with the intercooler new on that topic I guess the core needs to be 230+? I was thinking of getting the Wagner for this car will It do?

Feb 6, 2019
The r8 adapter where can I find that and yeah I have the cthe engine so it should be all good. When you say just piper cross could you send me a pic and possibly the parts you used ?

Also do I need to upgrade the engine for stage 3 or will the 1.4 cthe handle like 350 ?

Also with the intercooler new on that topic I guess the core needs to be 230+? I was thinking of getting the Wagner for this car will It do?

Order a universal one 550x230x65 on ebay dig 2.25 inlet/Outlet forget Wagner, too expensive. I got a universal works fine !
I Think when you go above 330 hp you should have new pistols and rings like forged
Piper cross element I will take a pic when I clean it. You can order on ebay the piper cross element
Visit rtmg performance they have all the parts, search on Google. I ordered 330r turbo hybrid but they have also a 360r and 380r rated for 360hp and 380hp. I'm going for 330 max
And if you go above 330 get some meth/watercooling for the front

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.