Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Now that I have driven it a bit more....

The sound, my god... The sound!!
Money well spent that was :)

Will try to make a video with a good microphone when I get the chance.

Went to show it to my friend that works with cars and this is what he had to say:
"Dude I still heard the roar couple of minutes after you left ))) honestly for the stock exhaust this sound is freaking awesome and 100x better from what it was before"

CupraNJ

Apr 4, 2017
Bristol
Or you can mod it like this:
View attachment 12578

I like the oval Cupra tail pipes, so this idea is appealing. Twin exists that the R and S3 have seam a bit excessive for a 2L hatch/estate. Having said that I'd put up with the looks for more sound. Any Idea of the cost do this? I imagine the sound from this setup would be the same as no rear silencer. The golf silencer isn't straight through so the internals attenuate and modify the exhaust volume and tone.

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
I like the oval Cupra tail pipes, so this idea is appealing. Twin exists that the R and S3 have seam a bit excessive for a 2L hatch/estate. Having said that I'd put up with the looks for more sound. Any Idea of the cost do this? I imagine the sound from this setup would be the same as no rear silencer. The golf silencer isn't straight through so the internals attenuate and modify the exhaust volume and tone.

If you prefer the oval exhaust you could use the mk7 golf r estate exhaust. It has one exit either side but is just as loud. Just cut and weld the ovals to it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2016-Vw-...c601b7b:g:0BgAAOSwHSdcEEOp&LH_ItemCondition=4

-antero-

Sep 22, 2017
Estonia
In Estonia about 150-300 euros. It depends on the workshop. I can upload some videos later, if someone is interested :)

CupraNJ

Apr 4, 2017
Bristol
If you prefer the oval exhaust you could use the mk7 golf r estate exhaust. It has one exit either side but is just as loud. Just cut and weld the ovals to it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2016-Vw-Golf-R-Down-Pipe-Exhaust-Cat/254147566459?hash=item3b2c601b7b:g:0BgAAOSwHSdcEEOp&LH_ItemCondition=4

I had considered exactly this. Although I'd have thought that, whilst being as loud, the twin exits might change the tone/note of the exhaust. Some YouTube research is in order.

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
[QUOTE = "Titchy, post: 4904321, membre: 111174"] Système d'échappement complet 250 £

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/283722200645?rt=nc&_trkparms=aid=1110001&algo=SPLICE.SIM&ao=2&asc=20160908110712&meid=b79667a703ba41e3978a3f75a77b90d1&pid=100677&rk=10&m=&&&&&&=== 2386202 [/ DEVIS]
Hi Titchy.
Reference given into the title description on ebay didn't match with other PN you wrote previously.
I'm a little bit lost in all reference shared

Pass not sure where that number has come from. It looks correct though. For £250 it’s a good price.

I had considered exactly this. Although I'd have thought that, whilst being as loud, the twin exits might change the tone/note of the exhaust. Some YouTube research is in order.

Sounds just as loud... Someone from here has already done it with the single outlet. I'll see if i can find the video.

Last edited:

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
Last edited:

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Do you know this will be ok with dpf fitted car.mine dont have res box on the middle just double dpf boxes.or just can be use the back boxes?

Erm that’s a good point I think if you remove the centre box you maybe able to fudge it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
Erm that’s a good point I think if you remove the centre box you maybe able to fudge it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought it!I had same look on fr so a must on cupra.i hope will work.Thanks for the link last few days i checked ebay and find just single new box.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise