DAB No signal

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
My Leon Cupra 300 lost all DAB radio signal this morning and it still wasn't working on my drive home tonight. No channels in DAB work, it just goes into the FM version if there is one (FM radio works fine). I tried re-tuning the DAB and it says no DAB. Any ideas of a simple fix or is it a trip to the dealer for a warranty claim?

dj74

Aug 16, 2017
Wrexham
I have been having issues for a while now with the DAB radio in my MY14 Leon. BBC DAB channels are fine, but SD1 channels like Radio X and Capital keep losing signal. After a minute or so they come back. Then go again! Radio is showing a signal icon with a cross on it.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
My Leon Cupra 300 lost all DAB radio signal this morning and it still wasn't working on my drive home tonight. No channels in DAB work, it just goes into the FM version if there is one (FM radio works fine). I tried re-tuning the DAB and it says no DAB. Any ideas of a simple fix or is it a trip to the dealer for a warranty claim?
Sounds like the aerial maybe damaged/disconnected. We need @paddy6789 with his link to the technical manuals.

The FM Aerial and DAB aerial I think are separate, my memory is fuzzy but think the FM one is in the rear windscreen, but I've been wrong before lol

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I need to get it booked in at the dealer to fix.

@dj74, that's how mine went, I thought some stations had poor service to start with as BBC R1 and R2 worked fine, now even they don't work.