Apr 6, 2018
IMG_20200125_120641.jpg

Before

IMG_20200125_122307.jpg

Fitted

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I have a 1.2 tsi 2016. this looks like it would fit mine. Can anyone confirm that please?

I think that that has been covered elsewhere, but if I'm being honest, I might just have an interest in finding that out as well, I have signed up with AliExpress, so ready to order if I discover that its exactly the same for the 1.2TSI 16V - which it does seem to be. I'll check up on briskoda as that question has been asked there in the past.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Here is a link to this topic on briskoda, seems that it does fit the 1.2TSI 16V engines, just ignore the "why would anyone want to add that to their car" postings, each to their own I'd say!

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/466047-12-tsi-engine-cover/

Edit:- I wisely kept out of that discussion as I thought covering up that area was okay, I suppose another "unwanted" extra that I'll fit to wife's Polo! A Valentine's day (unwanted) gift maybe?

I might give this a miss until China is clear of Corona virus though.

Reactions: slartibartfast

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
So many people with extreme options over on that forum, a bit boring, just thank your lucky stars that that sort of thing is not common place here!

Robd1984

Jan 25, 2015
Chelmsford essex
They do and working for a main dealer and knowing that getting rid of heat is a big concern a little cover won’t have any effect. I think an engine bay looks neater with a cover over the ugly bits.

Reactions: Wilkesy

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
They do and working for a main dealer and knowing that getting rid of heat is a big concern a little cover won’t have any effect. I think an engine bay looks neater with a cover over the ugly bits.
Completely agree, wish you could get one to cover the bottom plain black box too

Allan

Apr 29, 2019
Anyone got a working link to the logo for on top? Tried searching on aliexpress but possibly not using the right or wrong phrases. Ts.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
It’s that small i don’t think it adds anything. Be better bolting an iphone case to the engine bay for similar effect (cheaper too)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise