New member, not so new owner

Kustard

Jan 25, 2020
Hey everyone im kev, i own a 2001 ibiza cupra in ovni yellow and have had it for just under 9 years.
Over the years its had a fair bit of work done to it and as it now stands, its running 440 bhp plus nitrous.
Im hopeing to start using it again now the main work is done so i look forward to getting the chance to bump into a few of you over the new season.
IMG_20200126_094551_642.jpg

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
440 ? Guessing that’s massively forged then ? my ovni yellow Leon App engine Cupra ( turbo sport ) has 320bhp and is on a IHI turbo with rods changed etc! Would love to line up against that!
fancy a race? And seriously welcome back . Older stuff like ours is getting scarce

Kustard

Jan 25, 2020
440 ? Guessing that’s massively forged then ? my ovni yellow Leon App engine Cupra ( turbo sport ) has 320bhp and is on a IHI turbo with rods changed etc! Would love to line up against that!
fancy a race? And seriously welcome back . Older stuff like ours is getting scarce
Yeah, its got forged rods and pistons in it. Dont think it would last long without them lol.
And im hoping to get to the strip as much as possible this year after ive sorted out a few issues out lol. So hopefully well get chance

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.