MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

gk26

Sep 29, 2019
Initially made an order 20th September but after all the horror stories I decided to cancel it and ordered a 430i mid October. I’ve regularly checked in to see the progress of the orders as I did like the Cupra a lot.

So I’ve ordered, cancelled and taken delivery of a new car and the Cupra’s have still not shown up yet!?

May not be as fast as the Cupra but I’m loving the 430i so far.

Hope the cars arrive soon and I’ll definitely be keeping an eye our for them.

C6F1562A-974C-4118-B9E9-4D65A08EE127.jpeg

395F41A4-7713-465A-8D60-C08400DD27BA.jpeg

8E9530A3-09AE-4C33-8E6E-F0020528FC96.jpeg

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
New Leon MK4 is already in production so SEAT must be producing both cars simultaneously. Revealed yesterday that it went into production this month with the higher end variants (Xcellence and FR sport) going into production February.

IMG_20200129_075745.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sdolman84

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Initially made an order 20th September but after all the horror stories I decided to cancel it and ordered a 430i mid October. I’ve regularly checked in to see the progress of the orders as I did like the Cupra a lot.

So I’ve ordered, cancelled and taken delivery of a new car and the Cupra’s have still not shown up yet!?

See, I'd have chosen something like that over a Cupra, had they been at a similar pricepoint, but I'm going to assume thats a fair bit more than the Cupra offers that were floating around last Autumn

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Mines been built and in a UK port already.. but requested it on a 20 plate so waiting until March!
I am half tempted just to take the damn thing when it arrives as any money I save on depreciation might be made up for in what i can sell the current car for. Decisions decisions... Not only that but having a rounded XX20 number plate would be more visually pleasing than XX69.

Reactions: sdolman84

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019

View attachment 12735

View attachment 12736

View attachment 12737

Great looking car, congrats :)

gk26

Sep 29, 2019
See, I'd have chosen something like that over a Cupra, had they been at a similar pricepoint, but I'm going to assume thats a fair bit more than the Cupra offers that were floating around last Autumn

It’s £10 more per month than the Cupra offer I had and an extra £1400 deposit so it wasn’t too bad

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Just received this

I have checked the status of your order and can confirm your vehicle is currently on a boat to the UK and is expected to arrive at the UK Port early part of next week.

Praise the lord and the holy jesus

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Just received this

I have checked the status of your order and can confirm your vehicle is currently on a boat to the UK and is expected to arrive at the UK Port early part of next week.

Praise the lord and the holy jesus
But are you going to wait till March? I am half tempted to just sell my current car and get the new one as early as I can now. Put a private plate on it and be done with the whole thing :beer:

Reactions: Kirky and Tivver500

RoadkillGoat

Nov 29, 2019
Is anyone else's car status 30? Apparently it's been built and is in transit from the factory. I don't want it until a 20 plate so hopefully not on a boat yet.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019

I went full opposite and cancelled my Cupra and ordered the new Jeep Wrangler with the 2 litre turbo petrol from the Giulia Veloce, Taking delivery of it tomorrow morning :')

Reactions: Loxy and LevoForest
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.