MK2 Cupra TFSI Induction and dump vale help

Crezzlin

Nov 8, 2016
Guys is it possible to fit the induction kit and a dump valve kit or can you only use one or the other? Probably a dumb question but I have only used K&N simple kits before on none turbo engines. Thanks :stars:

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Guys is it possible to fit the induction kit and a dump valve kit or can you only use one or the other? Probably a dumb question but I have only used K&N simple kits before on none turbo engines. Thanks :stars:
Forget the dump valve.

The ram air over seized air intake is all you need as this produces the hiss and whoosh sound that you get from a dump valve.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
As above. Dump valve will just leak boost and cause issues. There are loads of open cone induction kits on the market for the Cupra. I've got the Revo intake kit and love the noises it makes! Especially when your flat out and change gears!

Reactions: Brimfull

Crezzlin

Nov 8, 2016
Thanks Guys, my mate gave me his Recirculating Valve kit for a small price because he smashed his car :( but i already have the induction kit ready to fit :s Problems aside is it possble to fit both or is that not possible? even if its just to try.. Thanks

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Thanks Guys, my mate gave me his Recirculating Valve kit for a small price because he smashed his car :( but i already have the induction kit ready to fit :s Problems aside is it possble to fit both or is that not possible? even if its just to try.. Thanks
As stated the dump valve will more than likely cause more headaches than it's worth with boost leaking.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Legojon