Semi-Dynamic Indicator

Steve J

May 26, 2019
Hi,

Anyone else seen the semi dynamic indicator plug and play harness? I think the effect looks pretty decent and wondered if anyone else had them fitted on the facelift. If so, do they look good in person?

Here's what it looks like
leon-less.gif

Steve J

May 26, 2019
I’ve got them on mine - think they look pretty good in person :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks this is what I'm thinking of doing. The eBay kit is plug and play. Is removing the outer rear light difficult? It also lets you adjust the delay as the delay in the gif looks perfect to me.

Adrian300

Jun 10, 2019
Is there a link for these? And is it really plug and play?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Removing the rear light is easy enough - just one bolt inside the car and it swivels out.

It’s kinda plug and play - you have to remove the existing plug by popping the wires out (the tool is provided in the kit) and then you have to wire up a new plug (provided in the kit) and then connect it all together. There’s a dial to speed up/slow down the flow

Reactions: Steve J

Steve J

May 26, 2019
Removing the rear light is easy enough - just one bolt inside the car and it swivels out.

It’s kinda plug and play - you have to remove the existing plug by popping the wires out (the tool is provided in the kit) and then you have to wire up a new plug (provided in the kit) and then connect it all together. There’s a dial to speed up/slow down the flow

This ebay version is plug and play. You don't need to swap the terminals over :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283423413544

Reactions: paddy6789

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Revival here, I’ve bought the plug and play adapter from eBay and it has no instructions.

Where do I install this harness ?

In the boot (which needs the boot liner removing)

Or in the tail (which has the inspection cover to remove)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.