MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Rob290

Jan 10, 2020
Mine is 20 plate too

So you will join the queue for March delivery then,

I am going to contact LO at lunch to see if i can pre-book a slot, don't hold up much hope though, LO are totally useless!!

Saying that, i might also request which dealer the car is going to and try them aswell

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
I’m with LO I’ve already been given March 2nd delivery date and plate assigned, but it’s probably a first come First serve basis as they will have tonnes of cars to get out id imagine

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
So you will join the queue for March delivery then,

I am going to contact LO at lunch to see if i can pre-book a slot, don't hold up much hope though, LO are totally useless!!

Saying that, i might also request which dealer the car is going to and try them aswell
The woman at LO is so stupid, I said cause it's a 20 plate that means I cannot take delivery till march she put well the car is due in on the 24th and if it is before you can take it earlier then I replied stating a 20 plate cannot be driven till march and she proceeded to say yes I cannot take delivery till march.

Who do they employ idiots??????/

Reactions: seatram

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
The woman at LO is so stupid, I said cause it's a 20 plate that means I cannot take delivery till march she put well the car is due in on the 24th and if it is before you can take it earlier then I replied stating a 20 plate cannot be driven till march and she proceeded to say yes I cannot take delivery till march.

Who do they employ idiots??????/

I emailed LO on Wednesday (lady beginning with L?) and asked if it was being registered on a 69 plate as I really want the car and don't care for the 20 plate, haven't received a reply!

She must be scared that I'm not prepared to wait any longer!

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I emailed LO on Wednesday (lady beginning with L?) and asked if it was being registered on a 69 plate as I really want the car and don't care for the 20 plate, haven't received a reply!

Mine begins with an e aahhaha

dilson88

Dec 2, 2019
Mine begins with an e aahhaha
Haha same here.

Been told 24th Feb will arrive at dealer and going onto a ship next week 12th Feb, even though its been build since third week Jan. Levo is yours the same ship or previous one?

I've emailed asking for a 20 plate and they have confirmed they have noted this. Dunno if it's a copout but hey it's less than a week before march so hope it comes on a 20.

btw I complained with the delay and got a nice £200 cheque coming after delivery even though it's a LO lease :) - Thanks to the guys who gave me tips earlier on the post :coolthumb

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Haha same here.

Been told 24th Feb will arrive at dealer and going onto a ship next week 12th Feb, even though its been build since third week Jan. Levo is yours the same ship or previous one?

I've emailed asking for a 20 plate and they have confirmed they have noted this. Dunno if it's a copout but hey it's less than a week before march so hope it comes on a 20.

btw I complained with the delay and got a nice £200 cheque coming after delivery even though it's a LO lease :) - Thanks to the guys who gave me tips earlier on the post :coolthumb
I ordered start of October do you think I have a case on requesting Comp?

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I ordered start of October do you think I have a case on requesting Comp?
No harm in asking. whats the worst that could happen? they say no?

I was told 12-14 weeks when i ordered, By the time it is delivered it will be 25 weeks.

They initially offered me £150, but I told them that my current cars trade in value has dropped by nearly £600 between when the new car was supposed to be delivered and now.

I have yet to recevie a response after "ill have to speak to my manager and come back to you"

Rob290

Jan 10, 2020

As an FYI i have already been through this loop with LO, i requested a 69' plate but was ignored and given a 20' plate anyway. They stated that it was out of there control blah blah blah.....usual rubbish!

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
As an FYI i have already been through this loop with LO, i requested a 69' plate but was ignored and given a 20' plate anyway. They stated that it was out of there control blah blah blah.....usual rubbish!
Im with FCD who register the cars themselves, rather than the dealership doing it. They said i could have a 69 plate if i wanted, but im not able to get the car before march anyway... so it doesnt matter.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
On the bright side, those of you who have waited a long time for your car: Spring is the nicest time of the year to pick up a new car :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members