Wing mirror carbon fiber covers Leon MK3

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Guys. I'm following the thread. As far as i can see, allemann performance doesn't have any existence of the covers anymore. But 2020 Cupra Carbon Edition has the CF covers equipped OEM. Hope we can get some vin number to ask for the price!!!

Regards!!

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I don't know if I would want CF wing mirrors, the wingmirror caps can be taken off in seconds by a thief, unless you tiger sealed them in place I guess

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Guys. I'm following the thread. As far as i can see, allemann performance doesn't have any existence of the covers anymore. But 2020 Cupra Carbon Edition has the CF covers equipped OEM. Hope we can get some vin number to ask for the price!!!

Regards!!
I did a quick google and can’t seem to find a 2020 carbon edition. Have only checked Spanish site (based on your location but you could be using a VPN).

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
I did a quick google and can’t seem to find a 2020 carbon edition. Have only checked Spanish site (based on your location but you could be using a VPN).
Screenshot_2020-02-13-10-37-03.png

There you have, mate. UK Cupra web. And yes, my location is Spain...:cheers:

Regards!!!

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
View attachment 13070
There you have, mate. UK Cupra web. And yes, my location is Spain...:cheers:

Regards!!!
Yeah if you google it you can find some odd pages. Which have been around for some time. They show a pre copper 5 door carbon edition in both 5 door and SR variants. But only the ST was made.

Not saying there isn’t one, but the UK site doesn’t show it if you start from the home page, only a google search.

Just need the part numbers now...

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Yeah if you google it you can find some odd pages. Which have been around for some time. They show a pre copper 5 door carbon edition in both 5 door and SR variants. But only the ST was made.

Not saying there isn’t one, but the UK site doesn’t show it if you start from the home page, only a google search.

Just need the part numbers now...

Here we had both pre copper 5dr and ST "Black Carbon" ed. And this year we have '20 Nevada white "Carbon Edition" which shows that cf cases. Black carbon, as my ST R, never equipped them.

Regards!

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Here we had both pre copper 5dr and ST "Black Carbon" ed. And this year we have '20 Nevada white "Carbon Edition" which shows that cf cases. Black carbon, as my ST R, never equipped them.

Regards!
If you can source part numbers I'm sure there will be plenty of people would be very grateful.

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
If you can source part numbers I'm sure there will be plenty of people would be very grateful.

Sure mate!

In fact, i sent a message to the company who is selling that Nevada Carbon Edition, but i didn't get any answer yet. I think he is a bit embarrassed concerning my question: Hi!! Could you please bring your Vin number to me??? :ill::ill::ill:

By the moment, no one in my MKIII club owns this version. Do not doubt you all will get the part number as soon as someone buy a single car!!! Anyway, the only point i see is that if you look closely to the cf cover pic, it seems like a simple cover and not a case. It would be great to have a real look before ordering...

Stay tuned!!! :lol:

Reactions: TheSwede

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Hi up mates! :wave:

A small recent update. I found a guy who owns a 2020 Carbon edition and made the query to Seat for me. Surprisingly, the dealer told him the item part is locked by the moment and no CF covers appears. In fact, with his vin number, it only seems to appear the normal black cover, no CF at all...

I'm gonna ask for his vin number in order to investigate a bit further. But is a bit embarrasing for me due to the little relationship...:cry:

Regards!

Reactions: TheSwede and Damo H
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.