what did you and your mk3 leon do today

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I've had 4 new tyres fitted today, then dropping her off this evening to get the chrome grille, front bumper around number plate and mirrors wrapped in gloss black and finally I ordered a set of wheel spacers and bolts which will arrive tomorrow...will post pics once done.
Did you know you can buy gloss black wing mirror caps direct from seat, not badly priced either, i got some 2nd hand for £25

Adrian300

Jun 10, 2019
joined the MK3 Leon group on facebook and noticed people get the centre of their bumper (under the number plate )blacked out too so the grill extends up, it does look nice and thinking of doing it myself. Can you purchase a part to fill the slot in where the number plate sits or does it need to be wrapped?

Imagine is a before and after part, but unsure what to type into google to see parts ect...

View attachment 12988
You can purchase pre cut vinyl wrap by ezm for the mod u want... The area where number plate is aswell as the lower section.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

jonboy1066

Feb 28, 2010
Got a day off & it’s landed between storms Ciara & Dennis so it’s a great time to load up the Hardtail & go for a thrash ‘round Bedgebury! It’s a bit of a mess round there but good ol’ mucky fun anyway.
7D2919B9-9DC2-47DC-8D52-D4792C355067.jpeg

AFC6719E-6E89-40AD-A6CA-7D6ECEEDD459.jpeg

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Had bad toughts...thinking about replacing my Grey One with something else..... but i dont want to let him go :(

Poslano z mojega SM-G390F z uporabo Tapatalk

RichL

Oct 21, 2003
Essex, UK
Visit site
Got any mods lined up bud? Had mine for 2 months now and got so many plans but not done anything yet. Want to get mine remapped but debating whether to get alloys/tires sorted first before hand. Plus first MOT due in June so debating whether to wait until after that to make sure there’s nothing that needs sorting first.
I had a TDUK box on my previous Exeo 170 which was bloody brilliant but I've decided to give the Leon a go as standard until my insurance renews later this year before thinking of a map or another box.
Mods planned so far are all practical or cosmetic : Fire extinguisher in the boot, dog guard of some form, tint down the rear windows a bit more from factory, door reflectors / puddle lights, mudguards on the front.

Reactions: Wilkesy

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Scratched my windscreen with sand kicked up onto the wiper blades from the storm :cry:

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
Nooooo. Can you feel it with your nail? It might polish out with Ceri Glass using a rayon polish pad.
You’ve just reminded iv got a couple of scratches on the driver side window, will a little pad do or would I need a proper buffering tool to do the job? The scratch isn’t deep

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
You’ve just reminded iv got a couple of scratches on the driver side window, will a little pad do or would I need a proper buffering tool to do the job? The scratch isn’t deep
You could try using Ceri Glass polish with a hand polishing pad if it's a light scratch. Glass is very difficult to polish so may have to removed with a DA polisher or rotary if the scratch is deep.

Reactions: Wilkesy

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
Noticed two little chips on windscreen this morning. Is it easy to repair with a DIY repair kit or are 'professionals' recommended?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.