1/43 Diecast Black Leon Cupar

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This is the size I work with, you'll be looking to pay quite a lot for a MK1 in your chosen colour, you can get cheaper ones that look like a Cupra R but come as taxi from Barcelona lol you'd need to fill in the hole for the taxi sign and respray it but should be good if you get the wheels extra...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
This is the size I work with, you'll be looking to pay quite a lot for a MK1 in your chosen colour, you can get cheaper ones that look like a Cupra R but come as taxi from Barcelona lol you'd need to fill in the hole for the taxi sign and respray it but should be good if you get the wheels extra...

Don't see any links or pics tho.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
41501d6316e25a32ead8d80badb9e0d4.jpg

Here’s picture fir you Jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sparkie

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Hi looking for one of these if anyone can help me find one please
They were manufactured by neo in 2012. Were about £50 new, now anything from £80 to £130 the most expensive one I’ve seen for sale.
I’ve been after a silver one for years to complete the collection.
I’ve a spare yellow one I keep threatening to make platinum grey but I’m a bit reluctant to do it.
Good luck finding a black one.
If I come across one in my search I’ll let you know.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
They were manufactured by neo in 2012. Were about £50 new, now anything from £80 to £130 the most expensive one I’ve seen for sale.
I’ve been after a silver one for years to complete the collection.
I’ve a spare yellow one I keep threatening to make platinum grey but I’m a bit reluctant to do it.
Good luck finding a black one.
If I come across one in my search I’ll let you know.
Maybe I could help out... the paint isn't the issue it's painting the door seals etc back on lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.