MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Still holding out hope mine can be delivered the first week of March, would tie in perfectly with the renewal date on my current car then and let me consider a multicar option rather than independant policies.

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
Well the Comet arrived in Barcelona late last night and the Aquarius is due tomorrow evening, so I'd hope my motor is going to be on one of them. Certainly won't be on the Marguerite as it isn't docking at Grimsby.
Yup - Comet is in Barcelona but Aquarius would need Star Wars power to get to Barcelona tomorrow as it's currently in Amsterdam!!! Several ships were severely delayed by storm Ciera......

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
It's arrived! Took it for a drink as it came with 10 miles left in the tank, felt very nice. Can't wait for the exhaust to bed in and hear some pops!
a9dd686421d6e803050e2130e219005f.jpg
717ab8190f5b7e54f7e25e6644fef389.jpg

Sent from my HD1910 using Tapatalk

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Yup - Comet is in Barcelona but Aquarius would need Star Wars power to get to Barcelona tomorrow as it's currently in Amsterdam!!! Several ships were severely delayed by storm Ciera......

Aha, right you are! Pegasus is the one I meant, making its way up Spain's East coast presently

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
It's arrived! Took it for a drink as it came with 10 miles left in the tank, felt very nice. Can't wait for the exhaust to bed in and hear some pops!

Sent from my HD1910 using Tapatalk

At first glance it looked like it had been debadged at the rear, those black letters are barely noticeable!

Reactions: seatram

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Yeah, I just like the blackness of it all, can't wait to see it at night.

Does look tidy, half considering removing the Cupra lettering on my Mag Grey when it arrives and just leaving the Seat badge on the back. Removed all the badges on my Z4 and it looks far cleaner with just the marquee logo.

Reactions: seatram

Lloydy44

Apr 22, 2018
Still holding out hope mine can be delivered the first week of March, would tie in perfectly with the renewal date on my current car then and let me consider a multicar option rather than independant policies.
You can add a multi car at any point of the year, you don’t have to wait for renewal. You will just pay the premium up until your current policy ends.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
You can add a multi car at any point of the year, you don’t have to wait for renewal. You will just pay the premium up until your current policy ends.
It'll be a bit of a faff come the end of the lease if the insurance expires a week before handover or similar is all, as the multicar will start from the first policy and my other car is up for renewal on the 5th. Might take it off the road for a couple of days if say the Leon ends up being due 9th or something, just have to get the other half to drop me off at work.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Does look tidy, half considering removing the Cupra lettering on my Mag Grey when it arrives and just leaving the Seat badge on the back. Removed all the badges on my Z4 and it looks far cleaner with just the marquee logo.

I find the Cupra lettering is barely noticable on Mag Grey either.

GorillaWheels

Feb 13, 2020
Hi, I’m loving the eager anticipation of some of you guys waiting for your Cupra’s. I too am waiting for a Leon ST alas just an FR but this thread has been great for info regards ships etc. I too am using the Marine Traffic website and now android & iPad apps . I was build week 7 and was told the car has been made and was in transit to Barcelona last Thursday and today SEAT told me on Twitter messages after consulting SEAT Sales that my car is just waiting for a ship to be assigned. Like mentioned above I’m hoping it’ll be on Comet Ace or Pegasus Ace who are both leaving Barcelona in the next few days. Mines a Motability car, due to hand back my current motor mid March. I can’t wait...

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I find the Cupra lettering is barely noticable on Mag Grey either.
This so why I changed mine to match the Copper. You can hardly see it in black. Even Mrs Kirky thought it looked better and she doesn't normally notice stuff on the car.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members