MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
Extension for paddles have been delivered as well as window reflectors just need the car now:coolthumb
I'm not ordering any bits for mine until I have it (or a firm collection date....) although the shopping list is growing!!
Managed to 'persuade' my son to come over and detail it then ceramic coating......

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I'm not ordering any bits for mine until I have it (or a firm collection date....) although the shopping list is growing!!
Managed to 'persuade' my son to come over and detail it then ceramic coating......
yeah res delete and front splitter is on the list as well as lower engine mount insert unfortunately no one really knows which insert I will need cause you need to look at the bush before ordering

nathanchafer

Aug 8, 2017
Hull
yeah res delete and front splitter is on the list as well as lower engine mount insert unfortunately no one really knows which insert I will need cause you need to look at the bush before ordering

You getting lease car as I going for a res delete and a jb4 on mine. ordered 15th October so should be here 1st week march.

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone, first post here but i've been reading with keen eyes for a while. Thought i'd finally post in case there's anyone in a similar position to myself waiting for delivery and wondering when it might happen.

Ordered a Mag Grey Cupra Lux on October 22nd through Leasing Options. Unsure of any details beyond this direct with Seat as I received basically no updates to confirm my car was being built etc. Original due date was 13th Jan but this soon got pushed to 28th Feb. Just received word this morning this is now 9th March. Pretty disappointing as i'm waiting on this for combination of personal and work use and have no other vehicle. All that being said I know my car is built, Leasing Options confirmed this when asked for details and Seat have now also confirmed after I contacted them directly, no word on whether my car is at the factory, Barcelona, on a boat or in the UK though.

Just a side note for those that have been impacted by delays, by contacting Seat directly following a post I saw on this forum I managed to agree £200 compensation that will be paid when the car is delivered, so may well be worth some others pursuing this.
Look forward to seeing anyone in and around the Leeds area!

Oct 4, 2019
Hi everyone, first post here but i've been reading with keen eyes for a while. Thought i'd finally post in case there's anyone in a similar position to myself waiting for delivery and wondering when it might happen.

Ordered a Mag Grey Cupra Lux on October 22nd through Leasing Options. Unsure of any details beyond this direct with Seat as I received basically no updates to confirm my car was being built etc. Original due date was 13th Jan but this soon got pushed to 28th Feb. Just received word this morning this is now 9th March. Pretty disappointing as i'm waiting on this for combination of personal and work use and have no other vehicle. All that being said I know my car is built, Leasing Options confirmed this when asked for details and Seat have now also confirmed after I contacted them directly, no word on whether my car is at the factory, Barcelona, on a boat or in the UK though.

Just a side note for those that have been impacted by delays, by contacting Seat directly following a post I saw on this forum I managed to agree £200 compensation that will be paid when the car is delivered, so may well be worth some others pursuing this.
Look forward to seeing anyone in and around the Leeds area!

Pretty much the same here. Ordered a standard Cupra on 2nd Oct through Leasing Options, was originally told it was due for delivery in Dec (which I knew was never going to happen at the time, anyway). Since then have been told 20th Jan, 28th Feb and now this morning that it'll arrive at the dealer 9th March - I don't hold out too much hope on this being accurate judging by everything so far.

In fairness I haven't done a single thing about chasing any info so far, apart from keeping an eye on this thread. But might have to reach out to Seat directly, as it's starting to annoy me now!

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Pretty much the same here. Ordered a standard Cupra on 2nd Oct through Leasing Options, was originally told it was due for delivery in Dec (which I knew was never going to happen at the time, anyway). Since then have been told 20th Jan, 28th Feb and now this morning that it'll arrive at the dealer 9th March - I don't hold out too much hope on this being accurate judging by everything so far.

In fairness I haven't done a single thing about chasing any info so far, apart from keeping an eye on this thread. But might have to reach out to Seat directly, as it's starting to annoy me now!
I ordered Sept 27th, original date was 6th Jan then start of feb then end of feb now I have an official delivery date of 6th of march

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston

I ordered Sept 27th, original date was 6th Jan then start of feb then end of feb now I have an official delivery date of 6th of march

I ordered 5th September, original date was 10th Jan, then end of Feb. I received delivery yesterday!

Reactions: Tivver500

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
Yeah got an email today, apparently it's automated when the car is at the dealers. Luckily for me they did actually take note and it is a 20 plate woohoo.

Was build week 50, updated to build week 2-5. Contacted Seat 30th Jan said it was built and on transit from factory. 13th Feb Grimsby. Today ready to book for collection
Who did you get the email from?
It looks like my dealer is very 'economical' with information as the broker (I ordered through) hasn't been able to find out anything!!!

Rob290

Jan 10, 2020
so after 5 months mine was delivered this morning...really easy, smooth delivery service. car came down from York so that put 150 miles on it, which i considered a perfect ‘run in’ period
wow what a motor, in love with it already, feels solid...bit scared for my licence already tho

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
so after 5 months mine was delivered this morning...really easy, smooth delivery service. car came down from York so that put 150 miles on it, which i considered a perfect ‘run in’ period
wow what a motor, in love with it already, feels solid...bit scared for my licence already tho

Are you giving it some welly already? mines come down from York as well, but only 100 miles, I'm afraid to try until around 1000 miles as per the owners manual.

Rob290

Jan 10, 2020
Are you giving it some welly already? mines come down from York as well, but only 100 miles, I'm afraid to try until around 1000 miles as per the owners manual.
yeh i mean mine is a lease so i think i might have a different mindset if i had just actually bought it. i have given it a few good blips but nothing sustained

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
yeh i mean mine is a lease so i think i might have a different mindset if i had just actually bought it. i have given it a few good blips but nothing sustained

Same, but I still don't wanna damage anything whilst it's bedding in. I've taken it max to 4k revs on for a very short amount of time (Let go of the throttle and it changes up).

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise