MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters
Feb 12, 2020
Interesting, the deals i've been looking at have actually gone up in price. Not sure why.
Strange! They do seem to fluctuate a bit though but I don't know enough about the leasing/car industry to understand all of the reasoning etc. and it's actually my first ever lease.

Maybe with these lease deals it's just a case of being lucky with timing when they need to shift some cars? I'm sure there are lots of people on here more knowledgeable than me on the topic though. The only thing with my deal is they don't do free delivery but offer it at £1 per mile. I've decided to go pick it up though as I can get there for £20 on a train which is a lot less than the cost of delivery. Counting down the days until I get confirmation on the date it's available!

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Are they still taking factory orders or has the order book now been closed?

Lmil35

Cupra 290 Lux
Sep 8, 2019
The only thing with my deal is they don't do free delivery but offer it at £1 per mile. I've decided to go pick it up though as I can get there for £20 on a train which is a lot less than the cost of delivery.

I’d have preferred to have picked mine up, but delivery was the only option!

Sochaux

Jan 28, 2018
I made a complaint to Seat UK on Twitter, had a call back from them today and they offered me either a free service, £200 cheque or £250 to spend within the Seat group.

They also confirmed my Cupra Lux is on the Comet Ace.

Not too shabby!

Reactions: dilson88

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Luckily the new Cupra isn't that awesome. Standard is 245bhp 2.0 TSI with 18" wheels! Top is basically the current Cupra with 300 bhp and 400nM. The seats are proper buckets and not just the standard seats with a fixed headrest and a little extra shoulder support but thats about where my excitement ended.

sdolman84

Sep 17, 2019
Luckily the new Cupra isn't that awesome. Standard is 245bhp 2.0 TSI with 18" wheels! Top is basically the current Cupra with 300 bhp and 400nM. The seats are proper buckets and not just the standard seats with a fixed headrest and a little extra shoulder support but thats about where my excitement ended.
I have to say I love the look of the new Cupra. Next step in hot hatch evolution. I get what you mean though that reading the specs etc is not that exciting but I love what they’re doing and where they’re going...

JWhitton1

Feb 16, 2020
So I have had an update that the car is on the Marguerite Ace, however all it seems to be doing is circling around first Teesport and now Sheerness without actually going in to port. It didnt actually port at Teesport but it was due to. Will the cars that were meant to get off there get off at Sheerness instead?

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
So I have had an update that the car is on the Marguerite Ace, however all it seems to be doing is circling around first Teesport and now Sheerness without actually going in to port. It didnt actually port at Teesport but it was due to. Will the cars that were meant to get off there get off at Sheerness instead?
Mine is on there as well....
It was supposed to do Teesport, then Sheerness. That's obviously changed and it's now (according to the ship owners schedule) Sheerness (due this afternoon???) then Teesport for Sun/Mon. I'll believe it when the bloody thing is actually tied up alongside the dock!!
Thought they were waiting for the tide but high water's been.... and gone! There's nothing else in the car ferry dock either.....

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
Nope. Back to Barcelona. :roflmao:

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Anyone got a high speed RIB and some SAS mates....... I feel a hijack coming on!!
When i was sailing out of Portsmouth in the summer, a foreign flagged yacht got a bit too close to a destroyer entering Portsmouth. Within about 10 minutes the estuary was swarming with marines in RIBs.

They are quick, and all you see of them is a black smudge with a wave of the wake on the horizon until they are within 200m or so. By which point, those gimpys aren't going to miss.

Reactions: Tivver500

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
I wasn’t even considering a cupra. I was after a focus st estate. Got an email suggestion from carwow for the Cupra and it was £250 a month cheaper. Still can’t believe the deal. Tbh
I actually ordered a Focus ST Estate auto..... 3 days after ordering Ford pulled the Auto box (emissions) hence ordered the Cupra :)

EZ Cupra

Feb 20, 2020
Mad how it all works out eh. I actually fancied a manual as last few have all been autos. Focus looks a stunning car and the the spec is out of this world

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise