Changing colors of the dashboard categories

Skipp

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way of changing the color of the dashboard infotainment categories (Media is red, Navigation is blue, car info is yellow, phone is green)?

I'm mostly having the info displayed (consumption/distance/travel time) and I'd just love it to be red in line with the rest of the car coloring instead of yellow and I could swear I've seen a Leon with red stats instead of yellow. Is it something that can be changed or is it the 2019/2020 model that has factory changed colors?

IMG_20200224_111838.jpg

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Is there a way of changing the color of the dashboard infotainment categories (Media is red, Navigation is blue, car info is yellow, phone is green)?

I'm mostly having the info displayed (consumption/distance/travel time) and I'd just love it to be red in line with the rest of the car coloring instead of yellow and I could swear I've seen a Leon with red stats instead of yellow. Is it something that can be changed or is it the 2019/2020 model that has factory changed colors?

View attachment 13164
Sadly not, need to have he latest hardware for it to change with what ever you set the doors too. PITA as I want it Red all the time.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members