MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Holding out hope, perhaps a bit in vain, that I'll have mine w/c 16th. Heard that Zen are very fast turnarounds once the ship lands in Grimsby due to the dealers being reasonably local to the port.

mjxn

Dec 27, 2019
If the comet ace docked last Wednesday in grimsby, then my car was on it too. They definitely aren't delivering furthest away first as I'm in Aberdeen and still awaiting a call!

They've been in touch today, delivery next Tuesday can't wait.

I'd think you'll get a call soon mate

Reactions: dilson88

nathanchafer

Aug 8, 2017
Hull
My Car is on the Aquarius Ace its just left sheerness to go to Germany on the schedule says Grimsby so is my car at Sheerness or is going to be another 3-5day on top waiting for the ship to go from Germany to Grimsby.

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
My Car is on the Aquarius Ace its just left sheerness to go to Germany on the schedule says Grimsby so is my car at Sheerness or is going to be another 3-5day on top waiting for the ship to go from Germany to Grimsby.
Ring Seat UK Customer services (with your order number) and they can tell you if it was offloaded or still on board......

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019

Looks to be 2 smaller ships scheduled to sail Emden to Grimsby, one of which is due to arrive in 2 hours or so, that haven't departed the port. Might be that there's an issue and the Aquarius is taking one of their loads too?

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019
Just phoned up Zen for an update and they say my car is ready to be delivered! what a coincidence! Scheduled delivery for next Thursday, lets see how that turns out. Originally ordered 19/11, Black Leon Cupra.
I just called Zen and was told the car is in this country on the way to the dealer.
They also gave me the reg number for the car
Ordered 19/11 Silver Leon Cupra
Hoping to avoid road tax increases due from April

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
I just called Zen and was told the car is in this country on the way to the dealer.
They also gave me the reg number for the car
Ordered 19/11 Silver Leon Cupra
Hoping to avoid road tax increases due from April
I've ordered silver too - look forward to seeing some pics of yours to tide me over until end of April (at the earliest).

Reactions: Clockworklx
Nov 14, 2019
Today was supposed to be my delivery day, all booked in with leasing options. Got a message this morning from LO saying if I don't hear anything by 2pm to give them a call.

Called LO who followed up with the dealership and on their end it wasn't even booked to go out today!

Hopefully get it tomorrow morning with a full tank of fuel as a courtesy gesture, feels like I'm a kid and someone told me actually Christmas is coming late!

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Today was supposed to be my delivery day, all booked in with leasing options. Got a message this morning from LO saying if I don't hear anything by 2pm to give them a call.

Called LO who followed up with the dealership and on their end it wasn't even booked to go out today!

Hopefully get it tomorrow morning with a full tank of fuel as a courtesy gesture, feels like I'm a kid someone told me actually Christmas is coming late!
I had a call from the driver yesterday for my delivery friday was very impressed by the service I have been given

mjxn

Dec 27, 2019
I had a call from the driver yesterday for my delivery friday was very impressed by the service I have been given

They have told me between 9-5.30 on Tuesday however I won't be available before 11.30am. Hoping the driver calls me the day before so I can discuss.

Do you think it's worth calling the dealer to explain and find out when the driver is leaving the branch?

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2019
They have told me between 9-5.30 on Tuesday however I won't be available before 11.30am. Hoping the driver calls me the day before so I can discuss.

Do you think it's worth calling the dealer to explain and find out when the driving is leaving the branch?

Based on my experience of thinking it was in place I'd give the dealer a call, otherwise it might not even turn up on the delivery day.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
She’s just arrived!

2BF42A2C-A28D-410C-9267-6824FBC0AB78.jpeg

mjxn

Dec 27, 2019
Based on my experience of thinking it was in place I'd give the dealer a call, otherwise it might not even turn up on the delivery day.

Not ideal.. hoping the driver will ring me to arrange a more exact time. Don't fancy taking a day off work for it not to arrive..

menz83

Jan 30, 2020
They've been in touch today, delivery next Tuesday can't wait.

I'd think you'll get a call soon mate

I got a call from Seat this morning to say they're sending my compensation in the post today as the car arrives at the dealer today, happy days.

Later in the afternoon LO got in touch to say my car is finally in the UK and should be with the dealer by next Wednesday. Obviously confused, I asked for clarification on what's going on. As it turns out, my car did arrive at the dealer today but the bumper is scratched and needs repaired. First a claim needs to be made which takes a couple days then off to the body shop so the earliest my car will be ready for delivery is next Wednesday, totally gutted!

I've waited since August and it's been nothing but bad news with each update!

Reactions: mervyna2