Cupra 290 creak/squeek front suspension.

jf_cole

Jan 28, 2020
Anyone ever get to the bottom of this? My Leon FR 184 ST creaks like mad going over speed humps. Only 17k miles from new on it. Thanks!

R45HU

Jan 10, 2020
West Yorkshire
I’ve had this with all the Seat I’ve owned I had two Mk3 Leon’s and now the Cupra 300. When I had it on my first Mk3 Leon I replaced the bushes , LCA , top mounts and the problem was still there even when you lubricate all the suspension components it goes away temporarily and then comes back so I don’t let it bother me now just learnt to live with it.

jf_cole

Jan 28, 2020
Oh - not the answer i was hoping for! I had an old 156 which made the same creaking noise over ramps, think it was the Anti Roll Bar Bushes. Might try someday to remove and grease them and see if this kills this particular noise.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
My last 2 cars (Nissan) were creaking anti-roll bar bushes, eventually replaced with a modified design.

zzakzz17

Feb 8, 2017
I've been getting this on my Cupra 290 after only 4 months from new. Think mine is something more sinister though as 2 lower engine mounts have failed/come loose. Taken over to Seat today so lets see what happens.

2Stevo2

Oct 20, 2015
North Lanarkshire, Scotland
I've been getting this on my Cupra 290 after only 4 months from new. Think mine is something more sinister though as 2 lower engine mounts have failed/come loose. Taken over to Seat today so lets see what happens.

How did that happen?? Was their a moment whilst driving that you know something had changed?

Have you been rallying it? be honest now:unsure: - Not that it should matter.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.