MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Time to start those mods and update your readers rides page
Yeah I’ll probably update it over the next week, managed time get out and get a few snaps. Will be putting some on my insta later on but here’s a cheeky preview:
11E216E4-8828-43C4-9A7F-621607D27921.jpeg
0B2F7A3F-EAB7-4BD6-82D8-51E51CD16F47.jpeg
D3308197-5B5D-4C32-AE74-DFC0AD50677C.jpeg
8D8F2270-D643-4E55-8EA2-EB4932F5E6C4.jpeg

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
So leasing options have told me the latest update they have is the dealer expecting the car on 11/03 (next Wednesday).

I'm hoping they're due another update as Seat informed me it is scheduled to arrive today.

I had an email from LO today - scheduled for dealer deliver next Wednesday.

I was really hoping to have picked it up by then as the previous email said next Monday, and my FR got collected today...

Getting frustrated with the delays now.

schmellic

May 30, 2007
I had an email from LO today - scheduled for dealer deliver next Wednesday.

I was really hoping to have picked it up by then as the previous email said next Monday, and my FR got collected today...

Getting frustrated with the delays now.

Mine is with LO too, Friday they gave a date of 16th March to dealer, Tuesday I got a call to arrange delivery! Their dates are a bit hit and miss it would seem

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Have they given you a date?
No waiting on the keys as until they actually come in,we don’t know when.

I think they come from factory so if I’m honest I’m thinking 7-10 days would be lucky knowing them !!

purely just a wait and hope

torture

I’ve said if they come in and can’t deliver next day they can pay for my fuel and I’ll pick it up

I’m not waiting any longer for then delivery

Reactions: Rowan83

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
No waiting on the keys as until they actually come in,we don’t know when.

I think they come from factory so if I’m honest I’m thinking 7-10 days would be lucky knowing them !!

purely just a wait and hope

torture

I’ve said if they come in and can’t deliver next day they can pay for my fuel and I’ll pick it up

I’m not waiting any longer for then delivery
Jeez, I really hope it's not much longer for you. Surely they are giving you a full tank of fuel anyway? What else are they offering for losing the keys?

Reactions: Kirky

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Anyone know when Seat plan to cease production of the MK3?
Not sure as they are producing both 3 and 4 at the same time right now so it's not dependent on the MK4 production like I first thought it would. I'm guessing as soon as you can buy the new one.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
On a side note, I swear the fuel tank in this is smaller than my pre facelift SC FR. It was about £10 less to fill it up yesterday and the estimate range is 150 miles less?

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
Mine is with LO too, Friday they gave a date of 16th March to dealer, Tuesday I got a call to arrange delivery! Their dates are a bit hit and miss it would seem

I think I might call the dealer today and ask if they've had it delivered.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Looks like VW must have a shortage of transport or a lot of cars to move, the Aquarius Ace seems to have been diverted over to Germany to assumedly fill up the space emptied at Sheerness again, before headed to Grimsby. Typically it's the ship my bloody car is on too :roflmao:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise