MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
So, car has been unloaded and should be available for the dealer to collect in the next 24 hours supposedly. How long do we reckon before delivery at this rate? Next week some time?

Reactions: Gooday

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
I know mate seen the white hatchback last night and the black st on friday around notts, I'll go past yours again tonight on the way home from work

Normally a 19plate black ST parked near the shops down from highbury hospital seen it there a few times now, seen a white 290 PFL hatch on vernon road the other day too :D

Reactions: LevoForest

nathanchafer

Aug 8, 2017
Hull
So, car has been unloaded and should be available for the dealer to collect in the next 24 hours supposedly. How long do we reckon before delivery at this rate? Next week some time?

Mines waiting at the dock still to be picked up dealer said to me could take up to 7 days, once to dealer they turn car around for a day for me so next week am hoping to be driving it.

@LevoForest you had to run your car in?

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Update was from Seat, Zen still seem to be sticking with the dealer not having the car until 30th March which seems very slow.

Mines waiting at the dock still to be picked up dealer said to me could take up to 7 days, once to dealer they turn car around for a day for me so next week am hoping to be driving it.

@LevoForest you had to run your car in?

Looks like yours was on the same ship as mine, but could obviously be a different dealer. Never asked who the dealer was for mine but most cars from Zen orders seem to be DM Keith York, it looks like.

Reactions: Gooday

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Gratuitous steering wheel shot for you guys with incoming cars!

The extenders are an improvement over the tiny standard paddles.

b0637bc60846b9ad42b66f8899ab0b23.jpg

Reactions: sdolman84

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Had some news that Saturday I may get it although they haven’t confirmed so not sure why they have said it

either they have the keys or they don’t

I’ll see what they say tomos