MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

SulCupra

Mar 1, 2020
Is that cupra badge on the steering wheel something you've added?

Gratuitous steering wheel shot for you guys with incoming cars!

The extenders are an improvement over the tiny standard paddles.

b0637bc60846b9ad42b66f8899ab0b23.jpg

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
The only flag is on the front grille.

There aren’t any graphics on the infotainment or virtual cockpit suggesting Cupra although that may be changeable with Carista etc.

The Cupra logo is from eBay.

Oh, and if you’re not buying a ghost, get a Disklock or vice-versa. Better still get both.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Been noticing a blue and a black one occasionally on my way to work round Manchester the last couple weeks, making me a bit giddy about getting mine now. In honesty I'm just happy knowing it's in the country and should be with me by the end of the month at the latest now.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
My Cupra arrived at Grimsby on Sunday. Been told mid March by Zen but I just don't see it happening

Same as me then, Seat told me they usually see cars at the dealer within a week of delivery to the port, so arguably still possible that Zen might deliver next week, albeit unlikely. I'd say w/c 23rd is probably a fairly safe bet mind?

SulCupra

Mar 1, 2020
Same as me then, Seat told me they usually see cars at the dealer within a week of delivery to the port, so arguably still possible that Zen might deliver next week, albeit unlikely. I'd say w/c 23rd is probably a fairly safe bet mind?

Just spoken to them and my car is on the way to the dealer. They gave me my reg and an estimated delivery of the 27th but they are trying to get it a bit earlier for me!

menz83

Jan 30, 2020
If your cars end up at DM Keith in York, earliest delivery slots for cars ready now is the 26th of March according to what LO told me today. If yours doesn't arrive until next week then expect further delays. And whilst they reserve registration numbers, apparently cars aren't registered at the very earliest the day before delivery.

My car was due out of the body shop today so I was really hoping I would get it next week. I thought I'd be used to delays by now but this is really frustrating me. I've taken a deposit on my current car and they thought they'd be picking up my car next week so I'm hoping my deal doesn't fall through!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Sonny keys have come but due to w.e BS I’m now fed it’s coming Saturday in special delivery so will see :)

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Believe my order is coming through Vindis Seat in Milton Keynes, will give Zen a call tomorrow and see what's happening. From what I understand Zen arrange their own deliveries though rather than relying on the dealers, what with them being the consumer arm of one of the largest B2B leasing companies.

Jan 18, 2020
Believe my order is coming through Vindis Seat in Milton Keynes, will give Zen a call tomorrow and see what's happening. From what I understand Zen arrange their own deliveries though rather than relying on the dealers, what with them being the consumer arm of one of the largest B2B leasing companies.

Yes I think mine is too since it'll have around 80 miles on the clock and I'm about 70 miles away. Mine is due on the 17th (got the date wrong previously)

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
I mean, I'm a bit confused as to why Grimsby is used as the unloading port for a dealers in MK, when Sheerness is far closer, unless someone's got the wrong info or Zen sort the collection themselves? Who knows, seems a bit backwards. Plus I'm a 140 mile drive from MK too, which puts it into transporter range rather than driven.

SulCupra

Mar 1, 2020
I'm in Manchester and the supplying dealer is Sytner North Wales. My brother ordered one a day before me and his dealer is Vindis Milton Keynes - Zen said they use different dealers. They also said they'd get into contact with the dealer to push for an earlier delivery so it seems they use their delivery rather than their own.

CupraGeezer

May 11, 2018
I mean, I'm a bit confused as to why Grimsby is used as the unloading port for a dealers in MK, when Sheerness is far closer.
There's only 32 miles in it (144 miles vs 112), I wouldn't say that was a lot. Maybe the docking fees are cheaper in Grimsby or they're looking to avoid the tolls for the Dartford crossing?

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Fair points above, I'm just getting rather impatient now if I'm honest. So far its taken 5 weeks since it came out of production to get to a UK port, plus however long more moving around the UK to come. Zen are telling me the dealer isnt expecting it until 23rd March either, which is especially annoying when cars that came off the same ship at the same port have delivery dates on that week.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.