Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This from @Bee_GEE_B2

Greenshot 2020-01-26 16.21.45.png

Reactions: The Daily Meme

NevadaWhite

Jan 20, 2020
A couple of things. Annoying a e46 driver, and going to the shopping center parking garage to hear that exhaust, now that it has a res. delete. Simple things really.

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Winning the fight with my boc to replace it's boost hoses from rubber to silicone...……why do they never place hose clips facing acceptable positions??? :censored::censored: top 2 were a nightmare!!!

Oh and getting a decent price on next years insurance

Darren Pepper

Apr 28, 2020
Nottingham
Today what made me smile: My Mrs' daughter bringing scrabbled egg on toast with a mug of coffee for breakfast in bed.
Awww little Angel
:coolthumb

Yesterday what made me smile: Mrs told me the milkman hadn't been, so could I contact them and tell them. So being Mr dutiful I did.. only for the milk lady too say, "Its Tuesday today Darren, your deliveries are Monday and Wednesday. Its Wednesday tomorrow"....
"Oh thanks for that"
She replied with "Bless, speak soon"
Came off laughing as I feel adding the Bless made her think someone should look after me :blahblah:

Last edited:

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Strange as it sounds, A conference call with my work colleagues who have been working through the lockdown

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Dinner delivered from the local Italian, great, still not the same as going there and enjoying a bit of banter with the owners/staff, good to keep them busy and able to re open when this shitstorm goes away.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.