WANTED FRONT ARMREST

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I got one off these to fit to mine was a bit time consuming cutting out the centre console for it to fit and a good 13m ring spanner to hold the nut under the plate on the car while I put the fixing bolt into place to hold it all down
b1357d22d0d683f16b15f02e7ea0e520.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Is there one that fits without having to modify? I've had armrest in my MK2,MK3 and miss it.

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
If you don’t have one in mk1 then the rear centre console will need altering. You will have to cut out the rectangle recess to allow armrest to be mounted onto support bracket for handbrake cable.

Reactions: mty12345

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Although I have seen some armrests that you fix a shroud to the recess with screws the secure the main armrest into the shroud with more screws - but it didn’t look to be as secure as the original style fixings

verbal_kint

Apr 15, 2010
North West Kent
Although I have seen some armrests that you fix a shroud to the recess with screws the secure the main armrest into the shroud with more screws - but it didn’t look to be as secure as the original style fixings

I have one of these in use for about 7 years now, so long as you don't put your whole weight on it it's great. 4 screws and easy to fit in less than 10 minutes. The brand is Armster.