MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

EZ Cupra

Feb 20, 2020
Ended up paying £400 which was for Cquartz,Gliss and inside protection

Got a good deal,think it is about £650 normally
There is a local company to me offering something called ‘kamikaze’ Coating. I’ll be honest I know nothing about it. Is it good?

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Just had confirmation from Zen my car is being delivered next Wednesday, Coronavirus lockdown dependant!!!
Good stuff! Had a call from Seat this morning telling me the car is at the dealers and ready for collection, so expect I'll be hearing from Zen very soon too. How did the initial payment work with them, was it a phone call to book delivery and take payment?

Gooday

Aug 15, 2001
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
Good stuff! Had a call from Seat this morning telling me the car is at the dealers and ready for collection, so expect I'll be hearing from Zen very soon too. How did the initial payment work with them, was it a phone call to book delivery and take payment?
I emailed to get an update and they phoned back straight away. You need to pay the first payment 2 days before delivery. you can pay over the phone or by bank transfer. Also need to provide copy of insurance

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
I emailed to get an update and they phoned back straight away. You need to pay the first payment 2 days before delivery. you can pay over the phone or by bank transfer. Also need to provide copy of insurance
Ideal, will probably give them a call after lunch and see what they're saying.

Reactions: Gooday
Nov 28, 2019
Ordered mine on 27/11 through Zen so about a week behind a few of you... best be registered before the end of the month!

How much advance warning have they given you on delivery date - aware that insurance premiums take a bit of a jump if you want them to start within a few days.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
And I have a delivery date next week! They said they can keep hold of the car for a few weeks if necessary, assume they'll have a holding yard somewhere. Not noticed any real difference in insurance costs starting soon vs 21 days in this case, ironically I'm actually getting higher quotes to start it in 20 days time than next week.

Reactions: Gooday

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Is this normal ?

Attachments

• 7FCD907D-F8D7-4D41-816B-CEDDA4060682.jpeg
    7FCD907D-F8D7-4D41-816B-CEDDA4060682.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 136
  • 7EAB0C3C-1BAE-4FC9-86CE-E33729AA22E2.jpeg
    7EAB0C3C-1BAE-4FC9-86CE-E33729AA22E2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 140

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
That does not look normal. I don't have the same seats though so can't compare as it's electric.
Similar the other side,hoping someone with same seat can advise

be the next thing I’ve found ! Hopefully it’s normal lol

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I’ve spent hours on mine and cannot get it to not sound like a bag of s!!t. Thinks it’s just an awful stereo. Really ruins the owning experience for me. (Standard 300 cupra st) would be interested if anyone has some ‘good’ settings too
I have mine in a shallow smile and it's sounds pretty good. Obviously not hifi separates standard but decent enough for a car.

Reactions: alnsaz

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Similar the other side,hoping someone with same seat can advise

be the next thing I’ve found ! Hopefully it’s normal lol
I found a pic.and it looks the same as yours so looks like it supposed to be like that. Not sure why the plastic part doesn't come lower to cover it or have you got the seat set high?
CAR_SHOOTERS_SEAT_LEON_CUPRA_PROVA_SU_STRADA_4-990x659.jpg

menz83

Jan 30, 2020
I had an update on my car that I ordered in August. After arriving at the dealer 2 weeks ago damaged, it's sat outside a body shop awaiting for a claim to be approved to fix the damage. I was told Friday it would be dealt with as a priority.

As of today, I still don't know if it's been fixed. Unsurprisingly the dealer is thinking about closing temporarily due to the current situation and with the majority of their delivery drivers being over 65, they've went into isolation as a precautionary measure.

Given the situation, I can't be angry but it does leave me wondering if I should just cancel as there is no end in sight and it's deflating enough after 7 months of waiting. Still have my health though so that's the most important thing!

CupraGeezer

May 11, 2018
It does leave me wondering if I should just cancel as there is no end in sight and it's deflating enough after 7 months of waiting.
It might be worth looking into the alternatives. Rumour has it that there are some stunning deals if you're prepared to buy from stock. I'd avoid a special order though as many factories are closing down.

menz83

Jan 30, 2020
That could be worth looking into although I've been advised I could face cancellation charges if I cancel now!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I found a pic.and it looks the same as yours so looks like it supposed to be like that. Not sure why the plastic part doesn't come lower to cover it or have you got the seat set high?
View attachment 13747
Weird
Anyone else got a photo of similar or know what this is

maybe it relates to height and seat position I.e forward and back

I may try to move it tomos and see if they change

Oct 4, 2019
Finally had mine delivered early this morning! So busy with work I haven't even had a chance to look at it (beyond the initial check over on delivery) let alone drive it yet urgh

EZ Cupra

Feb 20, 2020
I have mine in a shallow smile and it's sounds pretty good. Obviously not hifi separates standard but decent enough for a
I have mine in a shallow smile and it's sounds pretty good. Obviously not hifi separates standard but decent enough for a car.
cheers mate, will give it a try. I assume you mean starting mid/ high then sloping to low and raising again to mid/high

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise