MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
On a lighter note did get some pops an bangs on overrun today only done 450 mile in it it’s starting already!

Denno

Mar 29, 2018
For cars that are ready to be delivered within next few weeks it could turn into months if we go into lock down!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
What Oil temp are we saying is suitable for standard driving I.e not cold

I get to work and it’s between 80-95 is that hot enough to be working temperature BIM I’m breaking it in or should I try to lengthen my journey

SulCupra

Mar 1, 2020
So, my brother has his cupra delivered this morning. Ordered a Mag Grey one and a Black one turned up...turns out Zen had ordered the wrong one you can't make this up!

SulCupra

Mar 1, 2020
What’s he doing about it?

He's accepted the car and Zen are going to sort out some sort of "compensation". They offered to order a new one for a 14 week wait lol but he declined as it probably wouldn't ever get built, especially with the virus.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
That sounds like a bit of a facepalm moment, Friday afternoon order? :think:

I mean, in the offer of compensation I'd have taken the car too. End of the day, colour of a lease car isn't a deal breaker.

Lloydy44

Apr 22, 2018
He's accepted the car and Zen are going to sort out some sort of "compensation". They offered to order a new one for a 14 week wait lol but he declined as it probably wouldn't ever get built, especially with the virus.
Blimey if they sent me a black one I would have to cancel it, had enough black cars to know what a nightmare the colour is. Hopefully the compensation will be worth having.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
So, my brother has his cupra delivered this morning. Ordered a Mag Grey one and a Black one turned up...turns out Zen had ordered the wrong one you can't make this up!
When I ordered mine, all the correspondance was about a Seat Leon and gave no reference to the Cupra, engine size or anything. I half expected the car to turn up as an FR or something.

I was somehow suprised after all i went through that there was a red cupra on the back of the truck when it turned on to my street.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019

SulCupra

Mar 1, 2020
Blimey if they sent me a black one I would have to cancel it, had enough black cars to know what a nightmare the colour is. Hopefully the compensation will be worth having.

My thoughts exactly. My current A4 lease is black nd its a nightmare colour. Definitely a face palm moment though but it is what it is. The car is amazing - can't wait for mine to come now!

Mar 19, 2020
My order with Zen on 22/11/2019 is due at the dealers on 27th March and delivery is expected the following week sometime. Bit frustrating really though, as some people on here who have ordered pretty much the same time or even later appear to be getting their cars delivered a fair bit earlier.

Zen have also been awful on updates. Pretty much non-existent and I’ve had to chase them up for any kind of update. Obviously, with everything that’s going on aswell, it doesn’t give me the biggest hope.

Lloydy44

Apr 22, 2018
My order with Zen on 22/11/2019 is due at the dealers on 27th March and delivery is expected the following week sometime. Bit frustrating really though, as some people on here who have ordered pretty much the same time or even later appear to be getting their cars delivered a fair bit earlier.

Zen have also been awful on updates. Pretty much non-existent and I’ve had to chase them up for any kind of update. Obviously, with everything that’s going on aswell, it doesn’t give me the biggest hope.
And I bet it’s been sitting at a UK port for over 2 weeks as well

Mar 19, 2020
And I bet it’s been sitting at a UK port for over 2 weeks as well

When I last contacted them last week, they told me it’s still in transit on the way to the UK.

I’ve already had to extend my current lease for another month. I also need them to let me know ASAP about a delivery date, as it’s alright saying the 1st week of April, but then BCA might not be able to arrange the inspection and collection until a week or two after that, delaying it even more.

Tbh, it’s a good job that the deal is so good. Any other company I’ve used have been better and the process smoother.

Sochaux

Jan 28, 2018
Just wondering if anyone has received their goodwill from Seat? I have been waiting over a month now since it was promised.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.