What do we all do for jobs

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
You coming up the coast road from Barrow to Maryport. Nice road in a CUPRA but unfortunately not a good road for an Artic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May go the coast road or may go back towards windamere and up the A591.
It’ll be a 10m trailer not a full length 13m so it’s not too bad.
Job may change anyway yet. Planners may swap it, I’ll see what happens at 3 in the morning when I start.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
You coming up the coast road from Barrow to Maryport. Nice road in a CUPRA but unfortunately not a good road for an Artic.

Well, went the coast road from Barrow to Maryport. Wasn’t too bad, couple of pinch points both of which met a van coming the other way but was a nice drive. Would be even nicer in the Leon.
Wasn’t expecting it to take over 2 hours from Barrow to there though.
The locals were delighted to have a bit of meat and fruit and veg in the aisle again. Lol

Reactions: Maypack

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Well, went the coast road from Barrow to Maryport. Wasn’t too bad, couple of pinch points both of which met a van coming the other way but was a nice drive. Would be even nicer in the Leon.
Wasn’t expecting it to take over 2 hours from Barrow to there though.
The locals were delighted to have a bit of meat and fruit and veg in the aisle again. Lol

Yeah that road is great for a car but it does take a long time to travel it. Many times I’ve done that run myself.

On behalf of all West Cumbrian’s I would like to thank you for bringing us some supplies. If you’re up here again, let me know and I’ll arrange to meet up with you and pass you some of our lovely Cumberland Sausage

Reactions: Nathan penney

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Yeah that road is great for a car but it does take a long time to travel it. Many times I’ve done that run myself.

On behalf of all West Cumbrian’s I would like to thank you for bringing us some supplies. If you’re up here again, let me know and I’ll arrange to meet up with you and pass you some of our lovely Cumberland Sausage

lol. Sounds great, I’ll let you know when I’m up there again.
3 local shops today, absolute bedlam in the stores. Everything’s going as soon as it’s off the trailer.
Off to Wales tomorrow, Porthmadog. ( up to now)
Trying to do my bit for the country in these unbelievable trying times.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
If you’re up here again, let me know and I’ll arrange to meet up with you and pass you some of our lovely Cumberland Sausage
Send some down here please. Can't get feck-all, let alone the decent Cumberland stuff:(

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Last time I posted some out there woman at the Post Office said I couldn’t send it. I asked her why and she said it’s because I’m going to take it home myself .

:lol: It's that kind of thing that turns an average day into a good one.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
:lol: It's that kind of thing that turns an average day into a good one.

I’d happily send some out but due to my wife’s Chemo treatment I’m having to keep away from people as much as possible. When the current situation improves I’d be happy to post some out

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
I’d happily send some out but due to my wife’s Chemo treatment I’m having to keep away from people as much as possible. When the current situation improves I’d be happy to post some out

Really appreciated, but please don't worry. It's more important that you and yours stay safe. We've got 6 litres of vodka and a mahoosive box of Walkers crisps stockpiled here at Seriously Towers so we're all set to batten down the hatches and wait it out until sanity is restored. :cheers:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
We've got 6 litres of vodka and a mahoosive box of Walkers crisps stockpiled here at Seriously Towers so we're all set to batten down the hatches and wait it out until sanity is restored. :cheers:

It tickles me that with all the panic buying, there seems a limitless amount of junk food on the shelves. I'm going to the co-op at lunch to get some more chocolate digestives.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
It tickles me that with all the panic buying, there seems a limitless amount of junk food on the shelves. I'm going to the co-op at lunch to get some more chocolate digestives.
How dare you suggest that chocolate digestives are junk food - you'll be having a go at Jaffa Cakes next o_O

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
How dare you suggest that chocolate digestives are junk food - you'll be having a go at Jaffa Cakes next o_O

Damn auto correct.. I'm sure I typed "Staple diet". LOL. Just on a Jaffa Break myself...
upload_2020-3-20_11-9-14.png