MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

arc1969

Oct 21, 2019
Gloucestershire
Can anyone advise in My20 in case it matter that when you select D/S it don’t light up red like the others.

P R N and if I tap over to +and - do but not D/S

that normal ?

That is not normal :-(

Attachments

• IMG_20200323_122821.jpg
    IMG_20200323_122821.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 129

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Delivery booked for tomorrow, said it could be any time from 8am and I'll get a call from the driver on the day or latern this evening. It's coming 150 miles or so, so I believe its most likely a trailered delivery rather than driven.

Reactions: Gooday

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
As an airline pilot my wage is about to plummet. I don’t need to take silly offers, but it’s an expense I could do without, having purchased via bank loan.

It’s on the sales page but I couldn’t upload pics... probably everyone’s maxing out the internet.
Sorry to here that.

Reactions: Mikertroid

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Well, a bit more progress. Just had a call from the dealers directly, a courtesy call to let me know that everything is going as planned tomorrow. No time assigned yet, the vehicle is with the delivery company at present so its down to their logistics planning. Booked for morning but we shall see tomorrow!

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Yeah, the copper logo on the steering wheel was just a little bit to minimal. It needed something subtle in the middle of the car..
I've not had anyone in the car that doesn't agree it looks better. As you said the copper solely on the steering wheel is a bit odd.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
I've not had anyone in the car that doesn't agree it looks better. As you said the copper solely on the steering wheel is a bit odd.
What specific wrap material is it? Might throw it on mine, if I can get a small bit for a couple of quid.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Agreed. It should light up.
I see you've done the copper mod on yours too. Looks so much better than the gloss black.
!!! Typical well I’ve told them but aswell as the battery cover missing I’m back to getting annoyed NOW

Nov 25, 2019
Delivery booked for tomorrow, said it could be any time from 8am and I'll get a call from the driver on the day or latern this evening. It's coming 150 miles or so, so I believe its most likely a trailered delivery rather than driven.
I am also hoping to take delivery tomorrow
Zen have confirmed it’s on at the moment so fingers crossed
Probably won’t be allowed to buy petrol by then !

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
I get the feeling all car deliveries might be off following that, I've been told the driver will call in the morning so will wait and see, if nothing I'll be on to Zen when they open

CupraGeezer

May 11, 2018
As ever with Boris, the words are rather vague. As I understand it, travel to and from work is permitted so long as it is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.

Clearly, your car delivery cannot be conducted without the driver leaving home but as to whether or not it's absolutely necessary for your car to be delivered is a matter of opinion/judgement. Not looking to cause any controversy but it could be argued that it is necessary if you're a doctor or another 'key' worker but not if the car is going to sit outside your house for the next three months while you're socially isolating.

Hope you get a satisfactory outcome.

Reactions: RoadkillGoat

Gooday

Aug 15, 2001
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
I get the feeling all car deliveries might be off following that, I've been told the driver will call in the morning so will wait and see, if nothing I'll be on to Zen when they open
Can you please update on here. I don’t want to arrange insurance and pay the ‘deposit’ tomorrow if it then can’t be delivered for a month!

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Hope not as he hasn't said people can't go to work just can only travel if they can't work from home
All non essential retail has been ordered to close. Car dealers would fall under this. As mine is due for delivery, perhaps it's already passed the 'retail' part of the channel, will see what happens tomorrow. I expect my car is probably already on a trailer somewhere between MK and the North West.

A delay wouldn't be the worst thing, bit pointless having a car sat outside not being used, as I'd be very shocked (and I expect some of my colleagues very argumentative) if we arent all told to work from home tomorrow onwards, especially with the following wording taken from the HM Gov published statement:

You should only leave the house for one of four reasons.
●Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
●One form of exercise a day,for example a run, walk, or cycle -alone or with members of your household.
●Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
●Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home

I read that as you can travel for jobs that cannot be done from home i.e. delivery drivers, but anyone office based who could work from home now must.

Last edited:

SulCupra

Mar 1, 2020
My Cupra is (or was) scheduled to be delivered this Friday. I've bought insurance for it already but I really don't think it will come given the current circumstances...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members