Calling on PC Gamers

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Hi,

Suddenly have a lot more time on my hands indoors and looking for more people to play some games with. I have adiscord that has a bunch of my mates in that you lot are more than welcome to join. We play all sorts but primarily these games or games from simialr genre:

• Arma 3
  • Battlefield
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • DOTA 2
  • Escape from Tarkov
  • PUBG
  • The Division 2
  • Civilisation 5/6
  • Divinity Original Sin 2
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Mount & Blade
  • Space Engineers
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • War Thunder
  • World of Tanks/Warships
  • Steep
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Planetside 2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Fallout
  • Overwatch

There's quite a few other niche games we play but that list is our main rotation really. I've just this morning set up a new Ark Server from scratch and will be making a start on it this evening with a group of 5 of us. If anyone is interested in getting involved, let me know and ill add you to the discord.

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
IT is actually a game i play regularly but there was a mass uninstall after the salt got too high. I just forgot to put it on the list as we haven't played it in a while.
Siege, CSGO and Rocket league are all I really play. If you're up for any of those add me on Discord. Buzz#4996

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Siege, CSGO and Rocket league are all I really play. If you're up for any of those add me on Discord. Buzz#4996
Fair enough, My internet speed regularly kicks me out of games of Seige but ill add you on discord anyway. Few others that play rocket league in here.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise