Help Needed. Boost/Performance Issues

Hello to everyone on here. I am new to this forum or forums in general.

I currently own a Seat Leon (hence I’m here) it’s a 2.0TDi CR FR 2010, firstly such great all rounder and excellent handling. It’s also got the BTCC Kit so looks ok apart from the cracked front bumper.

I have owned this car for 3 years touch wood no serious issues. I am now getting slight less boost or power it feels from the car it’s regularly serviced but I have no idea what it can be and I’m
Not very mechanically minded.

No warning lights on the dash so puzzled and not sure where is best to take the damn thing or is there is anyone local.

it used to have to much more power in the old girl it’s only done 72K miles.
Any advice would be appreciated and I would be grateful for any replies.

cheers guys and girls

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Maybe take it to a local rolling round and see what power it's making... a lot will do a power run with graph for around £30 which might set your mind at rest. I assume if it's serviced regularly, the air / fuel filters are all up to date?

Yes mate I always buy the dearest filters and always run on Castrol edge oil.

it’s always given a good run at least 100 mile trips here and there aswell.
Where would do that dyno or rolling road ?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Any garage that does performance mapping. Depends where in the country you are. They'll do you a graph that looks summat like the below. The curve should be nice n smooth (no large dips) and it'll tell you max HP which in your case should be somewhere around 170bhp. Mine below shows a peak of 174.5bhp.
hJaWHGw.jpg

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
What kind of miles do you do?

Main issues are boost leaks, stuck turbo veins, N75 valve and turbo actuator.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.