Dynamic indicator install

MatTheMerciless

Feb 16, 2019
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254398069458

This is the one I used. Didn’t come with instructions, just a plastic trim tool and a torx Alan key. On the Leon you just pry away the plastic cover and unscrew three bolts. It’s super easy. If you’re unsure I’ll happily make a quick instruction video.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Looks great.
Stupid question, but does the little square on the mirror side still light up so u can see it from inside the car when indicating ?

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire

£50 from eBay. 5 minute install each.

Easy mod and the dynamic units really show how rubbish the original ones are.

They look fantastic at night because of the increased brightness. Telling the Mrs it’s a safety mod.
I used to have to do that with everything for the ex :roflmao:

It's a good mod to do, have done it myself. You can get them off Aliexpress too for abit cheaper than ebay.
@MatTheMerciless do you mind if I move this to the guides section as a 'how to' since you've got a good video showing people the procedure?

MatTheMerciless

Feb 16, 2019
I used to have to do that with everything for the ex :roflmao:

It's a good mod to do, have done it myself. You can get them off Aliexpress too for abit cheaper than ebay.
@MatTheMerciless do you mind if I move this to the guides section as a 'how to' since you've got a good video showing people the procedure?

Also had a set of PS4’s and a wheel alignment on safety grounds.
Yeah fine to move it to the guides section.

The ones I bought were made in China. Paid a bit more to get them quickly from a UK seller.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Yeah I also used your guide thank you very much last week to upgrade mine.
First cover you pop off is a little bit of a leap of faith, but 2nd one is a doddle when you know where and what bit to pull !!
I had more trouble undoing wiring plug lol

Got my lights from a UK eBay seller for a good price also.

Great little upgrade this :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Anyone done this on a 2020 MK3 Cupra? all the listings on eBay suggest 2018 as the latest model but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't of changed the mirrors when they made the badges copper lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.