Miltech Exhuast or Deutsch tech Exhaust

Dyilbar

Dec 25, 2018
Westmidlands
Hi guys its come to that time now where I can afford to get the map done and I know that I will be getting the stage 1 revo map with Midland VW as suggested before if you guys have any other suggestions feel free to let me know or mapping in the west midlands or around i don't mind travelling, however, I was just wondering I want to get some exhaust work done to the car but the company where i was thinking about getting the map done offer a miltech exhaust (cat back system) non res too which is around £750 however i was looking around and a company that came to light was Deutsch tech and they do custom exhausts and they quoted around £700 and i was just wondering if any of you guys knew how majorly they differ between the custom exhausts and the miltech exhausts im mainly going for sound with the exhausts, so any other companies or advice would be helpful thank you.

Also as i haven't bought the map or anything yet do you guys know if there will be any deals on for revo maps any time soon regarding sales etc

Car Specs:
Seat Leon mrk 3 FR 1.4 140BHP 2014

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Not from experience per se but Deutsch Tech do some really cool things with exhausts. If I had the choice I would get a custom system personally.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members