Cheapest option for a quad exhaust

fluffy01016

1.21 Gigawatt !!
Feb 20, 2005
Lincoln
I’m looking to change my dual exit Cupra ST setup to quad exhausts. Not looking for performance gains and just aesthetics. I’ve seen there’s a Powerflow dealer near me that can make custom exhausts. I thought about getting them to do me 2x back boxes or maybe even weld on quad tips to my standard back boxes. I’ve not got any experience of powerflow and after views please

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I’m looking to change my dual exit Cupra ST setup to quad exhausts. Not looking for performance gains and just aesthetics. I’ve seen there’s a Powerflow dealer near me that can make custom exhausts. I thought about getting them to do me 2x back boxes or maybe even weld on quad tips to my standard back boxes. I’ve not got any experience of powerflow and after views please

@fluffy01016....it was a Powerflow dealer near me who done a res delete on my St and welded the Akrapovic dual tips on the old exhaust system. They should have plenty of exhausts tips to view and would be a lot cheaper than purchasing a branded system. The guys done a good job on the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.