Admiral giving customers a refund on their insurance premium

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
This is being discussed on a couple of other forums I’m a member on;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52367030

Maybe just a token gesture to those customers with large premiums, but Admiral weren’t under any obligation to do it, so IMO they should be commended for taking the initiative for doing this. It’s good publicity for them too.

Maybe it’ll act as a trigger for some of their competitors to do something similar? If it does, perhaps some will go further and refund a percentage of customers’ premiums rather than a flat amount. Here’s hoping........:yes:

Jackson

Sep 30, 2019
This is being discussed on a couple of other forums I’m a member on;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52367030

Maybe just a token gesture to those customers with large premiums, but Admiral weren’t under any obligation to do it, so IMO they should be commended for taking the initiative for doing this. It’s good publicity for them too.

Maybe it’ll act as a trigger for some of their competitors to do something similar? If it does, perhaps some will go further and refund a percentage of customers’ premiums rather than a flat amount. Here’s hoping........:yes:

I’m with Admiral and was pleasantly surprised when opening the email telling me about the £25

My annual premium was £350-£360 so around 7% for me

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Both my wife and I have car policies with Admiral and both got that email, wife's policies was very competitive for her Polo 1.2TSI.

Discopanda

May 10, 2016
I’m with Elephant. Got an email today to say I’m getting £25 per car. We have 2 on the policy so £50 back from £380 policy isn’t bad.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Wife is insured with Admiral but I pay it so the refund will come to me, I wonder if other insurers outwith that group will follow suit?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.