Door locking issue.. STILL

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Yeah it does on this one, although on a previous leon it never worked, even though the alarm and locking all worked fine.

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah it does on this one, although on a previous leon it never worked, even though the alarm and locking all worked fine.
Lol I meant Connor H's car just seems to me these cars have alot of locking issues, I can get the wiring diagrams if you like Connor H?

Reactions: mty12345

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Lol I meant Connor H's car just seems to me these cars have alot of locking issues, I can get the wiring diagrams if you like Connor H?

hey mate, i havnt actually used the key in the lock since i got a fob couple month ago. No idea on that one. Didnt see the point in just locking the

I only know one guy locally with VCDS and hes already checked it for fault codes and isnt interested in entertaining it any further. Bit of a bummer really when i know theres things hes not trying out. He didnt try the locks individually or do any testing. At bit of a dead end! If anyone fancies tripping to essex and checking ill give you a tenner ha. Id like to get to the bottom of this before i throw money at an auto electrician.

Wiring guides will be useless on me! i never cut soldered or done anything with electrics! Not even in school. I can do everything else, but that i leave to people with more than infant level knowledge on the subject haha although ill still give them a good study if you wana post them

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.