New 2020 branded clothing

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Update - 24/02/21: T-shirts now available!! SEATCUPRA.NET branded T-shirts

We've been asked about this for years and now we're looking into finally providing some clothing options for the community.

Below are some possible designs. No prices as yet, just gauging interest in the concept and design. These will be good quality, and as ever, we are not out to make a profit. In fact, you will likely be purchasing these directly from the supplier. We are just in discussions at the moment.

Please comment below if you're interested. Obviously no commitments expected at this stage from anyone.

V Neck Shirt.png
Hoody.png

Last edited:

JackB

Jan 18, 2020
I tend to only consider buying club merch like this when I'd actually pick it up and buy it in a shop (I.e. I need to actually like the design enough that I'd buy it under normal circumstances).

For me, that means it needs to be of good quality and be quite subtle. I would like a black hoodie with no logos on the arms or back, but the little logo on the front in embroidery (not printed).

Understand that might not be to everyone's tastes or budget though. Thanks for your continued efforts with the community.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I tend to only consider buying club merch like this when I'd actually pick it up and buy it in a shop (I.e. I need to actually like the design enough that I'd buy it under normal circumstances).

For me, that means it needs to be of good quality and be quite subtle. I would like a black hoodie with no logos on the arms or back, but the little logo on the front in embroidery (not printed).

Understand that might not be to everyone's tastes or budget though. Thanks for your continued efforts with the community.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. Currently, we're looking at printed not embroidered to keep the costs reasonable, but the designs will be relatively flexible as a result, so we could, for example potentially offer the hoody with or without the logo on the back and arms. I forgot to mention we are looking to allow free personalisation of the member's choosing on the front (you might see my forum name in the design).

Quality-wise, we are looking at good material only, not something that's going to fall apart after a year.

Cheers

Scott

Reactions: JackB
Jul 18, 2020
Forfar
We've been asked about this for years and now we're looking into finally providing some clothing options for the community.

Below are some possible designs. No prices as yet, just gauging interest in the concept and design. These will be good quality, and as ever, we are not out to make a profit. In fact, you will likely be purchasing these directly from the supplier. We are just in discussions at the moment.

Please comment below if you're interested. Obviously no commitments expected at this stage from anyone.

View attachment 14899 View attachment 14900
I'd buy a t-shirt and a hoodie

KV100

May 14, 2019
Id go for a black tee shirt with a large logo across the front and nothing on the back.

Reactions: Syphon
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members