Reiger rear diffuser

mike000

mk3 1.8 tsi
Jul 21, 2008
Birmingham
So i brought a 1.8tsi after getting rid of my mk2 cupra. Im looking to get the diffuser to cover over abit of bumper thats been cut to accommodate a tow bar. My question is. Do i go for satin black or gloss black. I wanted to match the plastic on the rear bumper behind the number plate. Does anyone know if its matches up ok. I personally think the gloss black wouldnt look right.

ReddStripe

Jul 23, 2019
Lincolnshire
I went satin on mine for the same reason that it would blend better with the rear bumper insert. It's not an exact match but it's not far off. I can grab a picture tomorrow in the daylight.

mike000

mk3 1.8 tsi
Jul 21, 2008
Birmingham
I went satin on mine for the same reason that it would blend better with the rear bumper insert. It's not an exact match but it's not far off. I can grab a picture tomorrow in the daylight.

yh a pic would be great. I cant seem to find a satin one at the minute. Only seems to be a gloss one on ebay. And all the other site are german. Where did you get yours?

ReddStripe

Jul 23, 2019
Lincolnshire
This is the image from Rieger:

Capture.jpg

This is mine:

IMG-20200517-093806-MP.jpg

Excuse the state of my exhaust tips - they are on the to do list once I get some metal polish. But it will give you an idea. The rear bumper insert is textured so there is a very slight difference in colour tone. I got mine from the Reiger seller on eBay. Although it was sold as "satin" it needed painting satin black because it was not as well finished as the Reiger stock image suggests.

Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone know if the reiger rear diffuser will accommodate quad exhausts tips without any modifications- Specifically Miltek Twin 80mm GT-80
(2019 Cupra 300 st)

Thanks in advance.

mike000

mk3 1.8 tsi
Jul 21, 2008
Birmingham
Ive got to get in touch with someone monday to see if they can get hold of a satin one. Pics look good tho. Looking forward to getting it.

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
So all this talk of reiger rear diffusers. I am now looking at putting one on mine. Leon mk3 fr st. But I cant see I can fit one without having to cut my bumper??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike000

mk3 1.8 tsi
Jul 21, 2008
Birmingham
Just ordered it from online autosport. He orders it straight from reiger to you so any type should be available. It comes with instructions in German so im sure it will be straight forward. :)

ReddStripe

Jul 23, 2019
Lincolnshire
Ive got to get in touch with someone monday to see if they can get hold of a satin one. Pics look good tho. Looking forward to getting it.

There is a seller on eBay called on-lineautosport who are the UK distributor. When I got mine they didn't have a listing for a satin one so they listed one. It came from Germany, which I think they all will no matter which one you order from them. Just drop them a message.

mike000

mk3 1.8 tsi
Jul 21, 2008
Birmingham
Sorry just seen you already ordered one.
Yh no worries. Thanks for help. The guy even stated on the phone tht the condition may not be up to putting straight on the car so i have been in touch with a painter to paint it up. Was the colour you had it sprayed “satin black”?

ReddStripe

Jul 23, 2019
Lincolnshire
Yh no worries. Thanks for help. The guy even stated on the phone tht the condition may not be up to putting straight on the car so i have been in touch with a painter to paint it up. Was the colour you had it sprayed “satin black”?

Yeah Satin Black was what I asked for and it came out as in the picture.

Reactions: mike000
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise