Spacers!!! Help!!!

Andrew Corson

Jan 25, 2020
Hi there

I ordered 12mm spacers for the front and 15mm spacers for the back. Both from CarParts4Less.

What they failed to mention is that the spacers dont come with extended bolts to fit them.

The lengthened bolts arent sold at Carparts4Less either.

They put me in contact with Seat who said they couldnt comment on a modification.

Can anyone tell me where to go?

Thanks

Andy

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi there

I ordered 12mm spacers for the front and 15mm spacers for the back. Both from CarParts4Less.

What they failed to mention is that the spacers dont come with extended bolts to fit them.

The lengthened bolts arent sold at Carparts4Less either.

They put me in contact with Seat who said they couldnt comment on a modification.

Can anyone tell me where to go?

Thanks

Andy
Send them back then contact the site sponsor and get these all included:

https://progressiveparts.com/vagspo...ts-for-mqb-5x112-57-1mm-silver-black-anodised

Stefan147

Jan 29, 2019
Athens Greece
So I've found a nice set of Performance Pack brakes and I'm about to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, as we all know, standard MY19 wheels are BBK unfriendly so I will have to use 12mm spacers. I will run them all around so I need 4x1.2mm hubcentric spacers plus new bolts.

I've seen some sets by well respected brands like Sparco, H&R and Eibach and they seem quite pricey. I've also seen a brand named Bimecc which is more reasonably priced but I've never heard of them. Any suggestions? What spacers are people running?

(changing wheels is not an option as much as I hate the idea of spacers)

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I personally went with H&R front and rear so that I got a matching locking but with them. But as you say, not cheap.

Stefan147

Jan 29, 2019
Athens Greece
It seems that the guy I'm buying the brakes from has also got a set of spacers. 15mm thus a bit bigger than I need but still small difference.

Hope I don't have rubbing tyres with those. The suspension is and will remain stock.